Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
full trout bait recipe
Trout Bait Recipe:<br>1) 1 loaf white bread<br>2) Miracle Whip <br>3) Vegtable Margerine<br>4) Garlic Powder or Cheese<br>Spread margerine on 1 piece of bread. Then, take another piece of bread and put Miracle Whip on it and set it Miracle Whip side up on top of the piece of bread with margerine on it. Keep doing this until you have a desired amount. Next, put your slices of bread with margerine and Miracle whip on it on a plate and knead it until it is doughy. If it is sticky add more bread. If it is dry add more margerine. Finaly, take some garlic powder or cheese or whatever you want to put on it and knead it in.<br><br>hope it comes out all right!<br><br>If have any questions about this recipe please contact me at pudgmaster01@yahoo.com<br><br>enjoy! <br>Pudgy <br><br>
It works! Trout bait that I told you all about works very good!!<br><br>
Another bait discovered!! marshmellows!!<br><br>
It SOUNDS gaggy.lol
[signature]
Hello Pudgy,

Thanks for the heads up, are you fishing it like you would powerbait?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
HEY PUDGY, WAS JUST JOSHIN WITH YA I HOPE YA KNOW DIDN,T MEAN TO GIT SMART. SORRY LOU WHICH ONCE WAS PATCHES HAHA HAVE FUN FISHIN
[signature]
Yes.He fishes it like powerbait.

He told me.
[signature]

[signature]
What was that last reply about?There's nothing there.
[signature]
sorry about that , i was wondering what species of trout you use this on ? and what type of rigging ?
i have used dough balls for (catch and release) carp , cats , suckers and stergen in the trenton chanel above lake erie . i have gone carp " fly fishing " with a modified yarnball , but i haven't ever heard of useing something like a dough ball on a trout . ( of course down that way i had never seen a trout other than a steelhead , if it qualifys as one ).could you give me a quick education on this ? thanks , lonehunter
[signature]
I am guessing that this is a home made power bait, similar to what you would perchas at a store but better
[signature]
It is supposed to work like powerbait.He SAYS that it works really well.(I have yet to see any proof of this)

I haven't heard him mention anything else about it for the few months,so I think he gave up on it.

I'd say that it's still worth a try though.Even if it doesn't work that well for him,it might work better for you,since Pudge is only a beginner.

(He thinks catching 3 fish in 5 days of non-stop fishing is good)
[signature]
[Smile][Smile]mornin dave havin coffee you? haha hey i don,t call this a recipe, iguess but what i,ve also used which ended up catchin anythin that was around, is just old plain kernal corn. the stopped us usin it quite a few years back now but when we was out in the boat we,d take some juice pour it in the water use a good size 6 hook or sometimes an 8 sixis big enough, i wouldn,t go anyhigher put your corn on. i,ve caught brookies rainbows and browns with it. don,t know your rulins there but it worked good for me and cheap as well as the dough balls on all. mare later[cool][laugh]
[signature]
[font "Verdana Ref"][size 2]morning lue,[/size][/font]

[font "Verdana Ref"][size 2]I understand about them hook sizes, that is a vary important issue when it comes time to present your offering to the fish.[/size][/font]

[font "Verdana Ref"][size 2]I fully agree on the size you mentioned for the bait you are using also.[/size][/font]

[font "Verdana Ref"][size 2]so as we dont confuse our beginner anglers. Hooks run in sizes by numbers, hooks that are between 1 and 12 rate like this;[/size][/font] [ul] [li][font "Verdana Ref"][size 2]size one being the largest[/size][/font][/li] [li][font "Verdana Ref"][size 2]size twelve being the smallest.[/size][/font][/li][/ul]

[font "Verdana Ref"][size 2]it is not until you get in to the OT sizes that the bigger the number the bigger the hook.[/size][/font]

[font "Verdana Ref"][size 2]meaning if you wanted a large hook you would ask for a #1.0 pronounced as a 1 ot or single ot hook. this hook is about 1 inch from the point to the shank. asking for a 2 ot hook you will really have a big hook on your hands. [/size][/font]

[font "Verdana Ref"][size 2]now I think I will go grab my first cup. [/size][/font]
[signature]
i think power bait would be easier but if you like mixing your own it sounds great. we use kraft garlic cheese in the plastic wrapped tube with the hole in the side you know its packaged like sausage comes in a role but smaller it works good other than that we use power bait.[cool][cool]
[signature]