Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forth of July Pole
Who will be packing a Rod and Reel with them on the day of the big bang? [ol] [ol] [li]making a day of it, finding a spot on the water to fish off shore or from a boat and watch the fire works[/li] [li]just going out in the evening and packing a rod to fish untill the fire works start.[/li] [li]just going to watch the fire works[/li] [li]hiding in the house with my hard hat on[/li] [li]I will be the one making all the nois in my subdivision[/li] [li]Other, please explain[/li][/ol][/ol]
[signature]
I am more apt to have a rod and reel with me and leave the wallet at home sometimes. I will definitely be fishing and turn to watch the lit up skyline from time to time.

Better said, #1 for me.
[signature]
Our Independence day is JUly 10th (Bahamas) I will be off and definately fishing
[signature]

camping/fishing for 4 days at close to 9000 feet

doubt ill hear a bottle rocket (hopefully), although i go through an indian nation where they sell it all, you could go there and buy a nice display for a little town of 5000 or so . .

sm
[signature]
I'll just be watching the fireworks. My parents and aunt and uncle will be visiting me that weekend. Only person in that group that would consider fishing is my uncle and I doubt we'll even have time for wetting a line with all the visitation and sites to check out.
[signature]

Hummmmm

I wonder if (suspect) fireworks perform differently at 9,000 feet as opposed to sea level.

JapanRon
[signature]

Hey there davetclown,

I'm tempted to take a twilight sand bass boat out to Huntington Flats to fish while watching the super show put on by Disneyland. I've done it before and experienced light loads and the reflection of the display over a mile of ocean water.

JapanRon
[signature]
Gotta work an the fourth but thats ok I get paid triple time and I'll be off early enough to shoot afew fireworks with the family.
[signature]
[size 3]I will be fishing July 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th!

[size 3]Lord a willin'![/size]

ahhhh, but not as much as I'd like.

I will have to take family breaks![/size]

[size 3][/size]
[signature]
Amen to that Fishermom. You do have to set your priorities. Just because of that reason, my family will go fishing with me for the weekend.[cool]
[signature]
that a good thing.

its important to have some one around to work the cammera[Wink]

sounds like a great time, I take it you will be camping out for the week end.
[signature]
well happy indenpenance day to you too.....

the more the marrier I always say.

Do you have a particular species in mind or just goin out for what ever gets on your hook?
[signature]
sounds like nose bleed teritory to me...

dont forget your oxigen mask...

I cant remember any reservations that high in altitude. turly is a wonder in these days and times that there is still a place where you can still get away from it all even for a day.

dont tell us where it is cause me and about 10000 others will want to join you out there and then it wouldnt be an out of the way place any more.
[signature]
me I will be doing the Other thing.

that is I wll be sittin around the house all weekend other than sunday where I will be hosting a kids fishing derby from 11 am till 3 pm then back to the house for me. I will down my hard hat and bunker in for the night manning my fire extingisher.
[signature]
there aint nothing like skippin all the way to the bank[Smile]

we will just look at that as being an envestment for a future fishing trip[Wink]
[signature]
#1 WIll be fishing the Missouri River and lighting off fireworks on the sand bars.[cool]
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] All of you just rub it in somemore please!! I'll be doing the #6, WORK. Depending on what's going on at the time I may be able to sneak a view of the fireworks from a far.

[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] David
[signature]
I guess that makes you an extreamly important commotity, not every one can have the days off duirng the holidays, so it is important for all of us to remember to be varry apreciative of those who make the sacrifice so the rest of us can play.

Thanks Dave....
[signature]
Hey Powermaker. After you get done working, I think you should come over and play in my little backyard swimming pool(Castaic Lagoon). The bigger bluegills are starting to make a return and the LMB are still plentiful.

There were some late spawners so there is still plenty of action.[cool]
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] So I hear. I have 2 weeks and counting, I'll be there.

[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] David
[signature]