Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 6-21
Hey skeeter, bet ya got blown off the water didnt ya?<br>Wiper hunter and I were asked by the state parks to wait to launch until it blew over. She couldnt believe we were going to go out with the wind whiping like that.<br>Fishing was as usuall this year a couple wipers and a couple walleye. Nothing great but wiper hunter is good company and the time went fast. <br>Skeeter, how did you guys do? <br>Sorry about the confusion bear lake mack, we will have to get you out there sometime soon. <br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
Thanks Predator for the great trip, I learned a lot and had a good time. We will have to compare notes as the contest get closer. WH2<br><br>
Sounds like you boys had a good trip. I went out yesterday morning and was off the water around 2:00 pm. We caught 5 wiper and lost a couple more. My buddy Ron hooked into a big boy! Got him to the boat but lost him during the typical excitement when those wipers see the boat. Couldn't get into the walleyes at all. All the wipers we caught were from south marina west to the sand beach in the south west corner. Everything was huggin' the bottom.<br><br>No problem with the confusion, Predator. That's what I get for thinkin'! Anytime you want to go out, let me know. I'll make the arrangements. <br><br>
Well, we tried to fish willard again today. despite the wind and waves we decided to launch and give it a try. We only stayed long enough to catch one wiper and discovered that boat control and trolling speed were going to be too much of a hassle and left. Too bad because I really need to fish it more consistently to get things going. We only wound up being on the water for about twenty minuets. Looks like the wind is steady but dieing down at the moment. <br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
We actually got on the water just as the last water skier was getting off. When you have no water skiers on the water it dose'nt matter how many fish you catch its just nice not having to hassel with them. But the wind died right down it was pretty nice. The fishing wasn't to great we ended up with one 41 inche muskie and we lost one, pretty much an average day at Pineview. <br><br>