Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of recent trips:
[Wink]It's all tubeN2's fault,

I've been looking for an excuse now I have one. These are just a conglomerate of pictures from Pelican, Flaming Gorge and a Large Mouth from Mantua. The smallies, the eating, grandson and my fishing buddy are all from the Gorge. Hope they aren't boreing, just having fun.[unsure] This is a real fun time of year. Hey Tube Dude, notice the float tubew stuuf my grandson is holding up.[Tongue]

[Smile]Leaky
That's fine. I'll take the blame. Those are some nice pics. Nice fish and nice looking dog.

It's good to see that you are getting your donut dunked from time to time. My son became an addict and now we just converted one of his friends.

Way to go Leaky and with pictures as good as those, you can blame me anytime.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff][size 1]Good stuff, Leaky. Now you gotta train Sparky on how to use a digital camera. If his timing is good, he can get some action shots of you fighting the bigguns. Of course, he could probably get some embarassing ones too. But, until you teach him how to download and work with the pics, we are not likely to see any you don't want us to see.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]We all enjoy your reports and your pics.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]I look forward to getting some lessons from you soon.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Great showing Leaky!
[signature]
tubeN2,

I feel better now. Thanks for puting up with my whining.[blush]

Dude,

What's a digital camera.[unsure]

I'm out of here for a couple of weeks. A welcome break, right? But, I'll be back![sly]

[crazy]Leaky
Don't worry my friend. I can put up with just about anybodies whining. I just pity them when they have to put up with mine. ha ha.

I forgot to mention how much I like to see pics of the eccentric table fare. It really shows some signs of success for some of the anglers.[cool]
[signature]