Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving to Colorado Springs
Hello All,

I'll be moving out to Colorado Springs next month and will need all the fishing spot advise I can get. I have fished in Durango (as a mtter of fact me and my brother went fishing in Tuxedos on his wedding day and I landed a nice brown and landed him in a decent amount of trouble for showing up with muddy shoes) but thats the extent of my Colorado Fishing so if anyone has any advise or suggestions please let me know!

It would be nice to meet up with anyone whos up to it and get on some fish. See ya soon!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Welcome to Colorful Colorado! What do you like to fish for? We've got some of about everything.
[signature]
Subscribe to the colorado Fishing and Hunting News. That's always a good place to get information about local fishing areas. Not that they are very accurate about the bite information and it seems like they re-run information year to year, but it is good information for location, rules and basic layout of the reservoirs and rivers.
[signature]
Hello Guys,

I fish for just about anything and am looking forward to some serious trout fishing but most of all I can't wait to get into some serious Musky Fishing. I haven't fished Musky since I was a kid and used to love it! I grew up in Syracuse, N.Y. and used to fish for Northerns but haven't fished for them since I moved to California (over 25 years ago) so Musky fishing is something I'm really looking forward to.

I'll definetly get the Colorado Fishing and Hunting News, Thank you for the heads up! I'm looking forward to some good hunting this year as well!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator