Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Colorado Get Together
I thought EricCO's suggestion for a get-together of Colorado folks was a good one. I think it would be fun to put faces with names. It seems to me that our Colorado (and Wyoming) waters get a lot less crowded after Labor Day. So, how many of you would be up for something the weekend of Sept. 11-12, or 18-19??
[signature]
Great idea! I am definetly in and can do either dates. If everyones up to it BFT could could put up a few prizes for Big Fish, Most Fish, etc...
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
That would be fun. We could do Pueblo, Eleven Mile, Spinney, Granby, Gelndo (Wyo.), or some other place. I'm flexible. How about it NealCO? EricCO? Oats? dkooser? Everybody else?
[signature]
Ok what in the world does BFT stand for? So do you need a boat or what all i have is lots of fishing gear of all different kinds except trolling stuff because of the lack of a boat. Now th eone thing I really want to catch is a laker I have never caught one and is one of the few CO species I have left. Added Greenback Cutthroat to my list today though.

Scott
[signature]
Hi Scott-

It's good to have you here. I've read some of your posts on some of the other websites. BFT stands for "Big Fish Tackle" as in bigfishtackle.com. And, non, you don't need a boat. If we can get one of these get togethers organized I would bet there would be plenty of folks (like me) with an empty spot in his boat.
[signature]
Don,

I'm in for a Get Together. The suggested dates of Sept 11-12 or 18-19, I will be in Florida. BUT - dont set a date basd on my availability. Pick a date and go for it, else you will become everyones social planner for Sept.

dkooser (Dave)
[signature]
This sounds like an excellent plan. I would love to network with people from all over the state to find more fishing holes.

Count me in.

JT
[signature]