Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second annual Youth Bluegill Fishing Derby, Saturday July 10 at Ross Lake
The Ross County Sportsman and Wildlife Club is sponsoring its second annual Youth Bluegill Fishing Derby, Saturday July 10 at Ross Lake. The derby is open to all kids between 1 and 15. All participants must register between 8 and 10 a.m. at the Ross County Sportsman and Wildlife Club, the morning of the derby.

There is no cost to register. All participants must provide their own fishing pole, tackle and bait, and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.

The derby will last until 3:30 p.m. with prizes awarded at 3:45 p.m. at the Ross County Sportsman and Wildlife Lodge at 3:45 p.m. to kids who are winners in three divisions of most bluegills caught and the biggest. Refreshments will be available.

For more information, call Danny Oates, 775-0897.

The Ross County Sportsman and Wildlife Lodge is located on Mussleman Mill Road near the entrance to Ross Lake.
[signature]
Windy has preingagement and will not be able to attend. I will be there and checking out the lake as it is close to me but I have never had the ocassion to fish there. Hope to have pics to post after the event.
[signature]