Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Hernandez Fishing School On The "EL DORADO"
What A Treat This Saturday, It Was To Be Part Of A Ecellent Opportunity To Fish With The Dan H. Bunch, And The Substitute Crew Of The "El Do", The "Native Sun' Was Down Due To Mech.. Problems, So T.J. At The Helm, Took All To The Huntington Flats, For A Wonderfull Experence For All Kids And Adults That Attended.. AND SPECIAL THANKS To Our Moderator, And Gracious Instructor Mike Romero, Helping The Kids "LAND THERE TROPHY'S " GREAT Job Mike ! And Too All At This Really Cool Event...I , MySelf, As Overconfident As I , Sometime Usually Am, Learned A EXTREAMLY IMPORTANT LESSON on This Fishing Trip.....After Asking All The Kids , As Time Pasted, "I's There Any One Here , That Hasn't Caught A FISH, Yet ? " And Beyond All That Was There , And What Was To Become, A Small Voice Of 6 yrs. Murrmered, " me" Whith A Tone Of Abandoned, Her Father, At Her Side Trying To Bring Up For His Daughter, For What Ever Man Does On A Fishing Trip. BE THE PROVIDER TO HIS FAMILY !!! BUT I Smelled A Skunk !!!So I Took My Lucky Rod, & Reel, And "PROMISED" Her "SHE WAS GOING TO CATCH A FISH ""Her Father Looked Into ME Unlike No Man Has Ever Done Before, And Said, "Don't You EVER MAKE A PROMISE YOU CAN'T KEEP, ESPESCIALLY TO MY DAUGHTER !!"So I Said , To Him , I Am Compleatly Insane , I Am Plumb LoCo, !!! So Let Magic Do The Rest!!! Well Afer Sweating It Out With NO LUCK WHATSOEVER, AFTER 1/12 hrs. I Kept My Insanity, In Order And, ":YES" MAGIC PREVALIED, not 1 Fish But 2...!!!! What Greater Magic, Worth Creating But Of A Child's SMILE,So Lesson Learned, "Watch Out What You Ask For, You Just May Get It " That's why I Am the KING !!! If You Know What I Mean....BOOYAA ...2 YA.......See Ya All On The Water..........I FISH , SO THEREFORE , I SMELL.............But NO "SKUNKS" Here..............Boneheads RULE !!!!!!.<br><br>
Way to go,<br>excelent use of the mistical magical lucky fishing pole.<br>when a child at heart beleives they can. they do.<br><br>truly a priceless memory, for both you and the yung lady.<br><br>use the same trick when taking new frends out with me for their first time fishing. <br><br>but between you and me we know the truth, a good fishermans smells llike fish, so dose his gear, therefor if it smells fishy then your going to catch fish.<br><br><br>did you get any pic's<br><br><br><A HREF="http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/" target="_new">http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/</A> <br>For Kids Sake <br>Recycle your old Equipment<br>Dave