Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT fishing party.
Okay guys/girls a couple of use BFTer's are planing a trip to Beaver mtn. for the 24 of July weekend. I figured why not invite everybody on BFT and see what happens.

If you want to be included in this trip just say so and all comments/sugestions are welcome.
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic Sans ms"] I'll be in for a road trip that weekend.

[size 2] [font "comic Sans ms"] David
[signature]
Hi- What are the particulars? Which lakes are you planning to fish and where are you camping? I was raised in the Fillmore area and my Dad took us fishing to the Beaver mountains a lot when I was a kid. I have a lot of good memories of the area. Acey
[signature]
maybe me and powermaker will team up and go [cool]

sm
[signature]
Well so far I'm just waiting to see how many people commit for that weekend. Since you know the area well, like I do, I'll be leaving it up to everybody who wants to go and what type of fishing they want to do. Basiclaly this is a camping get together so you can do what ever you want. I know I'll spend a day hiking and maybe riding a couple of the trails in that area. Come up and share a couple of those old Beaver fishing stories. I've been fishing that area for over 20 years now so I've got a couple myself.

FYI: I'll be camping Friday to Sunday night so if anybody wants to just come for the day they are more then welcome.

Hey NIGHTHAWK, hows that weekend for you and your boys?
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] For those people in Nevada who are interested, Utah nonresident lisences can be purchased online. Here's a link for thier site: [url "https://secure.utah.gov/hflo/hflo"]https://secure.utah.gov/hflo/hflo[/url]. Utah has made it very easy for us out-of-staters.

[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] David
[signature]
if you guys have a tube or toon us fellow utah bft members are having a little get together 7/17 at jordanelle reservoir your welcome to join your "up north " anglers for some fun
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] aquaman, thanks for the heads up but for me that weekend is booked.

[signature]
yeah well that would be a hell of a drive for you to make but i thought i'd throw it out there
[signature]
That is even a farther drive for me but thanks for the invite. I will be teaming up with Powermaker, Southernman and my son for some nice SoCal bass fishing in one of my backyard stomping grounds.

Anyone else interested just PM me for details.[cool]
[signature]
Okay anybody else want to join us?
[signature]
Well guys it looks like i might be tied up for that weekend. I may have to work some overtime. Thanks for the invite.
[signature]
that sucks, i know you love beaver mtn/tushar

anytime you got time to go we'll go up dere [Wink]

sm
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic Sans MS"] Nighthawk, that's too bad, but there will be more outings. Sometime I find it very difficult to turn down the overtime.

[size 2] [font "comic Sans MS"] David
[signature]
Okay now we know about how many people want to go, lets pick a spot to camp.

Here's our options.

1. My personal spot near Anderson Meadow. I can post a picture if you want. Camp Fee's, free but I'll take donations, beer. haha

2. Lebaron campground, East end of the lake. Fee's: $2 a night per spot.

3. Any of the other campgrounds or another lake. Just mention the spot/lake.

Okay post a vote and feel free to ask any questions.
In case of a tie then I'll vote.
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] Anderson Meadow looks good.
[signature]
yes your spot would be good if its not taken already! Have you been there this year?

sm
[signature]
Well fire restrictions are in effect so lets change it to Lebaron camping spots. It's not camping with out a little bonfire and some good cold beers.
[signature]
I couldnt find any fire restrictions for fishlake national forest, but that sounds fine at labaron

sm
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic sans ms"] Hedgesd, Lebaron sounds good to me.[size 1] [/size]
[size 2] [font "Comic sans ms"] David
[size 1][/size]
[signature]