Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how about a crawdad cook up
at either jondanelle scolfeild deer creek or even strawberry ( my last choice) but they have alot there any ideas i'd love to have one
[signature]
set a date and a place and i'll do my best to be there
[signature]
I'm in. Pick a date and I wil get off work to go. Let me know if you need help with anything. I vote for jordanelle or the berry.

Cableguy
[signature]
I AM TRING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN THE WIFE WILL HAVE TIME OFF ON A WEEKEND HERE NOT TO FAR AWAY I WAS THINKING JORDANELLE AND MAYBE WE CAN CLEAN OUT SOME OF THOSE PERCH
[signature]
mike ill try and make it. if i dont ill send my 2 traps up with someone. the best time to put the traps out is at night.
[signature]
Dude that sounds great! I hope you guys get a crawdad cookout my family i would love that!
[signature]
well if the best time to catch dads is at nite well sounds like we should make this a over nite thing or some thing like that like some of us go up and stay the nite and catch dads and cook them the next after noon we can make it a family/bft camping trip too for those that would be interested. just a idea i will run it by the wife and all of you think about it too... the more input the better so please give me some ideas thanks
[signature]
just a sugestion lets plan it for august sometime. with aquamans shin dig this month and the holidays, this would also give people plenty of time to plan for it and get time off work if needed.[Tongue]
[signature]
THAT IS A IDEA BUT FOR ME IT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE END OF AUG OR THE FIRST PART OF SEPT SENCE A BIG PART OF AUG I WILL BE IN VEGAS AREA CELEBRATING MY 10TH WEDDING ANAVERSORY LIKE THE 28TH OF AUG WILL BE THE SOONEST I COULD DO IT I WILL NAIL DOWN A TIME

OR SEPT 11 WILL WORK I KNOW 9-11 BUT THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME
[signature]
end of august first part of sept sounds good to me!!!
[signature]
Count me in, I love crawfish, and even have my own trap. Are there any in Lost Creek?
[signature]
That around the time I'll be in Westpost, Wa. trying to nail the elusive salmon. I will be gone either the weekend before or after. I need to get my family to nail the dates down. I'll let you know. Everyone be sure to bring a camera. You never know what Mike will do when fishing. He's quite the entertainer! Al
[signature]
so lets deside on what we should have for this great outing i have two traps should we have a pot luck and should we stay the nite let me know oh i will bring my boat i am getting hungry just thinking about it
[signature]
if we do this in august it could be a crawdad cookup and a Tubedude welcome to Utah party[Wink][Tongue]
[signature]
so whats up ? is this thing going to fly ?
[signature]
Ok September 11th is the soonest I can do this. I say we make this an overnighter. I will need help with this from everyone please!!!!
We will need many things to make this work.
We will need stoves, (I have one) pots, (I have one) traps, or people helping to catch them with a string and meat (I have two traps)
Corn, potatoes, garlic, spices, ( for the boil) salt, (for a brine non iodized) bread, (french) butter, and other sides would be great. ( no green jello and carrots please)
Plates napkins forks spoons. If I am missing anything let me know.
Let’s all pitch in and make this real fun. Bring the family wife kids friends girlfriends boyfriends (Jason)!!!! Whom ever.. all are welcome
Oh and no camera’s in case I do something stupid or weird like have to go swimming for my rod or try to sink the boat.
Well sign on if you wish to help and come

IT WILL BE AT JORDNELLE
[signature]
where ? not sure if i can make it i'm currenty between jobs not sure what kind of schedule i will have but if possiable i will be there
[signature]
Petty, that sounds great to me! How was the salsa?
[signature]
dave i found out i cant take the salsa home the wife and kids ate most of it before i could get any...
[signature]
so who is in on this ???????????
if i get no help i will have to cancell
[signature]