Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first hunt
fall is going to be here before we know it and that means deer season is comeing too. Here in kansas we have a youth hunting season only for the youth on september 25-26. September 25 is my 15th. birthday, i'm countin down the days
[signature]
well that,s cool, kansasfiher89, ya just hang in there and it will git here quicker than ya can figure. but dont rush your summer away either. haha ya know what ya can do till then, but check with ma and pa first ok, see if they,ll let ya go out and go scoutin so,s your ready, know where there runnin feedin, just have fun watchin what there doin. and growin. htats the fun of huntin, learnin. about em. too. dont go alone! ok. lst your parents think your old enough. know your area., learn it good. ok haha later i cant wait to take my youngins out this year either, my grandkids, have fun till then later, mare[Smile]happy early birthday hahaha later[Smile]
[signature]
Your lucky down there Up here in PA. the opener isn't until the first Sat. in October.Don't worry I'll be ready till then.Soon after I'll be back after the walleyes up here. I love to bowhunt but this year has been such a good year for eyes. There like potato chips once you start it is hard to stop.
[signature]
I wish you luck on your hunt and hope you come home with a big one.
[signature]