Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And some wonder...
some people wonder how I can live out in the middle of nowhere. 10 miles to town. 40 miles to Wal-Mart. 2.5 hours to Salt Lake. Here is a picture I took on my way home from Rock Creek last Sunday. This is the actual photo. It has not been altered in any way other than re-sized from 1600X1200 to 640X480.

Take a look, and then wonder why I live where I do.
[signature]
CAN I MOVE IN WITH YOU
[signature]
It looks like you live at the end of the rainbow.
[signature]
ok now you got me upset. I did live in a place like that. Away from all close to everything I liked. but now I live back in the city.
[signature]
You must live over in myton?
[signature]
Not Myton. I'm about 25 miles North of there in Cedar View. Neola is about 5 miles Northeast. Roosevelt, 10 miles Southeast. Bluebell about 15 miles West. Closest neighbor is across the street, but the next one is about a half a mile up the road.

I'll have to climb up on the roof and take a few surrounding shots.
[signature]
That would be nice. Not to far from Lakesfork,Rockcreek,Yellowstone, Starvation. Some of my favorite fishing holes.[Smile][Wink][Wink]
[signature]
you don't have to convince me I'm from there,

jed
[signature]
Hey, Jed.

I was fishing out by your old place last night on the Mitchell's land. The stream coming out of Big Sand "Sand Wash" is producing some pretty nice Browns. I didn't find any of those, but did manage two fat Rainbows. What do you guys feed those fish over there? Even the 10 incher had a fat deposit along it's back, and both of them had red meat! I'm used to Rainbows not turning red until they get to about the size of that beauty you pulled out of the Berry.
[signature]
they eat mostly the same things they do at the berry. Othere minnows. I think that is why they get large and fat like that. Also there is not a lot of pressure. I have a "secret hole" in that river that has produced 4 24-25" rainbows.

jed
[signature]
That's what sent me down there. Craig told me about seeing a 24-25 inch Brown in one hole and about a 20 in another while he was turning the water. The only pole I even had with me was a 5 piece pack in rod that I keep in the truck "just in case". 6lb. test didn't do well in those willows. I was thinking on going back down with spinners and shallow running Raps after what I saw last night. The two I caught were only about 10" and 14", but they put up a great fight for the size. Just need a few more for a family meal.
[signature]
yea those fish can be really picky. I think the only thing I could catch them on were worms, but then again back then that is mostly what I used,

jed
[signature]
You are so Lucky!
[signature]