Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake
Bear Lake Mac took us fishing yesterday on Bear Lake and it started off with a 24inch 5 pound plus Mac, we ended up catching 5 total. It was a good day on the big water and I learned a lot from the best Lake trout fisherman that I know. Thanks BLM<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by wiperhunter2 on 07/06/02 09:27 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
Sounds like fun. Its always good to go out with someone who knows thier stuff. Bear lake is a big one and finding the fish could be tough for a new guy like my self. I have been meaning to get up there, maybee next weekend. <br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
Exageration of the truth will get you everywhere..... <br><br>The fishing was slow but there was a little action to perk it after long drawn out sessions of jiggin'. The best part about the trip was the company. That will make or break any trip, hot or cold.<br><br>The summer duldrums are on at Bear Lake. Not to say catching fish is impossible. My wife had a good fish on yesterday only to lose it with a typical mistake; she dropped her tip and gave the fish slack. The fish was difinitely net worthy. We also caught several small macs. Go deep young man if you wish to catch the Bear Lake macks and if you wish to find this Bear Lake Mack, you better look at Willard....<br><br>