Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixing cups
I've been using plastic disposable mixing cups for finish. On ocasion I have knocked them over which of corse made a mess. My wife has some stainless steel condiment cups that I have been eyeing for this purpose but couldn't sneak one out. Well, the other day a Wak Mart I found some for under a buck. They work really well and all I do for cleanup is wipe them excess out with a paper towel and then with accetone.<br><br>Lee<br>Lee's Custom Rods<br>"Quality is the product of crasftsmanship"
Forget mixing cups. I take some aluminum foil and shape it. Also, don't forget to heat apoxy and exhale on it to remove bubbles. I have a portable heater that blows hot air to warm my apoxy and get bubbles out of. <br><br>Tight lines at sea, screamin kids at home!
I guess it's time to go to Odd Lot.<br><br>Tight lines at sea, screamin kids at home!
I'm just curious as to what kind of alcohol he claens those shot glasses with??? Sure would hate to get epoxy in my scotch.......<br><br>Lee<br>Lee's Custom Rods<br>"Quality is the product of crasftsmanship"