Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing Username
Is it possible to change my username? I want to shorten mine to DDR, instead of having DrownedDesertRat all the time. It's hard to type in and when people e-mail me, they type it incorrectly half the time.
[signature]
Sorry,

the only way to get your account name changed is to open a new account. I have attempted this my self and was locked out of my account. It took a phone call in the middle of the night to get every thing fixed.

What you can do is type your name in your sig file of your user profile. you can sign it any way you like. (full or DDR)

Hint, signing it short will spur others to use the short version as well.
[signature]
So true but when people try to e-mail me, they forget how to cut and paste and try to type in "drowneddesertrat" and forget a d or something so they never actually get the e-mail to me.
[signature]
I thought all they had to do is click on your user name then click on your E mail address and wait for the email to open. then type and send.

that is unless you have changed your email address, if so let us know and we can change the email address for you. just send it to me in a pm, or you can edit the email address in the "[size 1]Display Email address[/size]" of your user profile.
[signature]
I'm talkin' from outside of bigfish. Like the other forum I go to. I post my e-mail address in there. Actually, I tried e-mailing myself today and it didn't work. Came back with "permanent failures" and said my account didn't exist.
[signature]