Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tried Willard again last night!
Hit the water at about 6:30 pm. Wind was already blowing when we got out. Trolled 90 percent of the time around the island and picked up 2 cats! Tried 2 different Shallow shad raps and 3 styles of smaller frenzy's that I bought. I am taking friday off and hitting it bright and early friday morning. I WILL catch something before I leave Utah!! If anybody is headed out to willard this weekend and needs a partner, let me know.<br><br><font color=purple><b>The Fisherless Fishermen</font color=purple></b>
Hey teroy, whats this about leaving utah? You just got here. I was out at willard last night as well. there were some fish just west of the island, and some between the north and south marina. Boat control was a pain in the wind but it kept the bugs off so I will deal with it. <br>Bear lake mack, did I see you out there last night as well? <br>I am probably done with willard for a while, the fishing is not picking up at all, its just holding so I guess its time to give newton a try and pineview. Ooooh, possibly bear lake this weekend!<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
Was that you in that white v-hull that I passed 3 or 4 times trolling around the island?? I am in the military and could leave at any time. I just want to get all the fishing in I can. I refuse to quit at willard till I catch me some bass. LOL<br><br><font color=purple><b>The Fisherless Fishermen</font color=purple></b>
I wasn't out last night but I'll also be out bright and early tomorrow morning (Friday). I'll be in a 19' white Ebbtide Bay Sport center console. WH2 and I are going to hookup for the morning. I'll be launching from the North Marina about 5:30 AM. I also plan to hit it on the evening this weekend. <br><br>Teroy, give a yell if you see us. I've got great sonar and a bad a$$ fishing additude. We'll find some fish and you'll catch your bass. Hopefully we'll be kickin' some major bASS!<br><br>
Sounds good mack! I'll be in my pea (puke) green trihull with orange pinstriping. I'll be launching out of the south marina at about the same time.<br><br><font color=purple><b>The Fisherless Fishermen</font color=purple></b>
Nope, I am in a red tracker targa 18. <br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.