Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/15 LBSF Native Sun
Fish the Native Sun onthe AM/PM trip AM trip went to the Horseshoe for W/O Barries 5 to 9 lb fish alot of fly line baited fish were caught early then as the sun burn through the low clouds Jigs were the ticket most fell to the 544 and Tady C B/W. On the PM Trip Capt Ed took us to the Flats for a fastpick on the Sandies up to 6 lbs on dropper loops and plastics mixed with smaller Barries .

A highlite of the trip were the Dolphins playing in the Bow wake on the way out to the Shoe
[signature]

Hey there WFBRadio,

I was on the Premier with pretty much the same experience. I think you were up a little bit high on the shoe as we were around Izor's and saw those dolphins too. They were pretty much traveling in a line going straight down the coast. The looked like they were smaller than the bottle nose or maybe there were a lot of juveniles. Truth is... I wouldn't recognize flipper from the crowd. Especially the crowd I fish with!

JapanRon
[signature]
Hay Ron
Here is a picture of the Premi boat that day "Were are you"?
and did you see that Gill Netter working the Shoe?
"WHY is he there?"
[signature]
Hey there WFBRadio,

It's great to have input from yet another posting angler out on the Moo Moo's. Every boat I fish, I have a certain number that I get every-single-time-I-go and you will find me there! On the Premier, it's black 5 or the starboard stern corner.

Alas, I wouldn't be shown in your pic.

JapanRon
[signature]
Hay Ron
Does that mean that you can get up early to get "RED-5"?
Well I keep taking pictures and may be I will catch you at black-5.
I think that fishing is better at the BOW that's were you will find me and my banana jig.... wishing to fish the Stern.
[signature]
Hey there WFBRadio,

I know you're joking about the "red 5" but actually there are quite a few guys that hang out on the bow big time on the days I go! Mostly iron chucking barracuda killers! [black][size 1](not negitive connotation)[/size][/black]
[size 1][/size]
[black]I agree... once one has the skill level to be consistantly catching the big bass from the bow, I'm saying they're pretty savvy anglers. I ain't that good![/black]
[black][/black]
[black]JapanRon[/black]
[signature]