Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost bought 1 of these!
Was at layton hills mall and saw the RV show overthere in the parking lot. I was over at the Travel Trailers part hosted by Tips RV. I was so close to buying a 26' Salem!! What made it worse was the wife wants one as bad as I do!!!! [laugh]

Decided to hold off but man, it was a hard choice!

Here is what I was looking at!

[#0000ff][url "http://www.forestriverinc.com/nd/fifthwheels/salemwest/interior/T26bhbig.jpg"]http://www.forestriverinc.com/...nterior/T26bhbig.jpg[/url][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[font "Arial"]Standard Equipment
[/font]
[ul] [li][font "Arial"][size 2]Dual LPG Tanks w/ Cover TT[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Floor Ducted Heat (Per FP.)[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Full Walk on Rubber Roof[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Fully Insulated w/ R7 Fiberglass[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Hi-Rise Faucet in Kitchen[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Hydraulic Slide by Dewald on 10" I-Beam Chassis[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Large 2 Door Refrigerator[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Microwave Oven[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Oak Cabinet Doors w/ Raised Panels[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Oak Drawer Fronts[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Outside Shower[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Power Jack FW[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Power Range Hood w/ Light[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Power Vent in Bath[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Radius Compartment Doors[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Radius Entry Doors[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Radius Windows[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]RV 2003 Cassette w/ CD[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]RVIA Coded for Safety[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Safety Break Away Switch[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Safety Chains TT[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Side Wall Mounted on Top of Floors for Extra Strength[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Sofa w/ Pillows[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Spare Tire and Carrier[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Systems Monitor Panel[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Tinted Glass (FW Safety Glass)[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Tub Surround[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]TV Antenna w/ Booster[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Water Filter System[/size][/font][/li][/ul]
[font "arial"][size 3]Salem Light Features[/size][/font]
[ul] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Large 2 Door Refrigerator[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Spare Tire and Carrier[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Skylight in Bath[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Raised Cabinet Doors[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Cable and DSS Wiring[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Full Rubber Roof[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Full Linoleum Floors[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Dual LPG Tanks w/ Cover TT[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Dual LPG Auto Regulator[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]3 Burner Range with 16" Oven[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Safety Chains TT[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Safety Break Away on Brakes[/size][/font] [li][font "arial"][size 2]Side Walls Mounted on Top of Floors for Extra Strength[/size][/font][/li][/ul][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/images/gforum/laugh.gif"][/url]
[signature]
My wife and I want one too. I thought you were heading overseas? I have a solution, you can buy it and we will take really good care of it until you get back![Wink] What are buddies for!
[signature]
LOL, your about the 3rd "friend" that has told me that!

Yeah, thats the only drawback is going overseas. I would gladly tow something like that back to my inlaws in North Carolina's, but it just sitting for year would drive me crazy!
[signature]
Your going to Korea? I was over there with Team 3 training some of their guys in Chin hee, interesting country. You might like it, wish you could take your family over with you.
[signature]