Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offline for a few days
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]I will be offline from midday Monday (7/19) to Thursday (7/22). Getting ready to move, etc.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I'll help keep the tuber, tooners and yakers at a wakeless speed whilst we endure your absence.[url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]
[signature]
Good luck with the move Pat. Remember, lift with the legs, not with the back. Wouldn't want you to strain something and not be able to sit in a tube for awhile.
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Will be seeing you guys soon.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]About the lifting. If I were as smart as I am old, I would not be lifting anything. I would let others lift with their legs, while I sit "back" and watch.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Actually, I ain't in such bad shape for an old geezer. And, although I do get a twinge in the lower back on occasion, I HAVE learned how to move things around the smart way. I think I will survive, but some days I ain't so sure.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]How's the family doing? Mother and child doing okay, I hope?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Yeah, they're both doing fine, thanks. My wife just called and said he woke up with 1 eye glued shut by goopies, so hopefully he's not getting an eye infection. It's amazing how your body somehow still finds a way to function on so little sleep!
[signature]
Hey Catman. You need to watch the little one closely. Later on he could develope eye problems. He will let you know and then you will understand. He will probably mention his eye problem. Your inquisitiveness will only result in him saying "Why should Eye go to school when Eye can go fishing instead"?

Later in life that will turn in to a very serious illness called "In-tube-itis". That's where you get so swollen up that you can't get out of your tube.[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
[signature]
Congrats on the new arrival!
[signature]
I better get him treated right away, on second thought, I think a home remedy will work when it comes to that. On those days that he says, "Why can't eye go fishing instead, I might just come down with a eyetis of my own and have to skip work to cure us both -- and as you know the only cure for such things is to go out fishing together.
[signature]
Hey thanks Nate! How's it going lately? Haven't heard from ya for awhile. Getting any fishing done lately? There couldn't possibly be too much work during the summer could there? All the "patients" are gone home for the summer.
[signature]
Went out to the bubble-up (my first trip there) a couple of weeks ago. Brought home a nice 21" channel . . . yummy.

My schedule is actually unusually full . . . darnit. The honeydo list is equally full. My next trip out I'm going to take the toon and fish parrallel to bubble-up and see what I can get. I'll let you know . . .
[signature]
Good luck with the move Pat[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]. I know it can be a pain!
[signature]
What part of Utah you moving to Pat? What are your plans? Staying with relatives, have or buy a house, or rent?
[signature]
while the cats away the mice will play..
time to raise some caine....
[signature]
Hey there TubeDude,

Read your post. Looks like the operative word there is the 'etc.' Uh Huh, 5 minutes getting things ready for moving and the rest to go to your secret spot and 'moving' riggggght...that is... moving from camp fire to tube, tube to camp (fishy) lunch then camp lunch to tube and finally back to camp (fishy) dinner!

Could this be just another one of my flights of fancy?!

JapanRon
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('mad')"][mad][/url] MEEEEOOOOWWWW![url "javascript: addTag('mad')"][mad][/url] Don't forget that the little kitty is here watching.
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Awwwriiight you guys. Got it handled.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]For anybody who cares, I am making first a temporary move into a small home in Taylorsville. Our son's fiancee doesn't want to sell her house yet, and we are not ready to buy yet, so we are solving temporary problems for each other.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Part of the turmoil is arranging to move my mother up from Arizona too. She broke her thigh last March. Although the thigh mended okay, the stress took a great toll on her. She has deteriorated greatly, both mentally and physically. She was not expected to live more than a few days at one point, in early May. Now she is rallying somewhat, and should be able to be moved up here with us for her remaining time.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I also had to secure a new job, since the one I planned to export to Utah from Arizona turned out to be not viable. I have had a couple of good interviews and I think I am set when I get up here.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Well, that's all the news what is news. Hope everybody else is able to get out and cast one for "The Tuber" (Gipper) this coming weekend. I will be doing the final packing and organizing to get my moving truck loaded next Tuesday.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Then, look out Utah, here I come...again.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Wow, I'm in Taylorsville too. Looks like I got me a new fishing buddy [url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]. The reason I ask and if your interested I have a house that will be available for sale or rent to own about 10 min. from Taylorsville. In the process of evicting the current tenants now. I hate dead beats!!! If your interested let me know and I'll give you the info.
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Thanks, new fishing buddy, but we have pretty well done the deal on the home we are moving into. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You can bet we will hobnob a little. I'll show you my float tube if you show me yours.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
OOOOwww!!!, you are so fresh!!!![url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]
[signature]
hey pat see ya soon. hopefully youll have some time to hit somewhere me cecilia and I me up here.
[signature]