Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home from Williard and.....
Didnt catch any fish, But I got to meet BearLakeMac and WH2 face to face, well, about 20 ft away I guess, which made it worth it. going back this evening to try it again. Thx to Mac and WH2 on the tips ( I did run down to hooked and picked up some of those lures) and letting me know how fast I was trolling. Hope to meet up with you guys again soon. <br><br><font color=purple><b>The Fisherless Fishermen</font color=purple></b><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Teroy on 07/12/02 01:50 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
Doh! I guess I should of read this post before asking stupid questions in the "annual pass" post! Glad to see you too today. Hope you get into them tonight. I'm sure we'll cross paths again!<br><br>
Heres what is needed. A high powered air conditioning unit for my boat. This heat in the afternoon is insane. Combine the hot stickyness and the bugs out on willard and what you have is my definition of hell. Luckily wipers are my definition of heaven so it evens out. Dont give up. You will find your groove and there is nothing more valuable then time on the water.<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
Predator how was Mantua. I'm going up to Hyrum in the moring if you want to go. Dan and I are leaving my house at 6:00am give me a call on the cell in the morning. That is if you want to go and slay on some large mouth. We can meet at the Wal Mart parking lot. SKEETER<br><br>
The "groove" has been found[Wink]<br><br><font color=purple><b>The Fisherless Fishermen</font color=purple></b>