Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamefisher 5hp (again)
Eska 5HP I picked up one for $40 ran good too. i have been having the same problem as other owners of these great motors no true instructions on how they work and how to keep them running. well after searching and talking to people about these motor and others heres the news. I like my Eska Golden Jet 500 . starts up good too and power is better than walking. There is a shop in the UP of Michigan that has most parts for Eskas. The owned also has web too. My motor would cut out on the water in ez turns, and little waves only when i was on high speed it would just bog down. Just like what ??? The lawn mower........ as it turns out the motor was too deep in the water. I call the man up north. He tells me that the holes on the side you know the 5 or 6 on the out drive for exhaust. well those are for slow speeds only .Exhaust down by the prop is for faster speed. just above the is the cavitation board and that water covers the board by 1 to 3 inches . hey the da%^&&^M motor runs great now . would trade it . well maybe 10 or 15 hp motor would be nice.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Gamefisher 5hp (again) - by Telbone - 07-19-2004, 06:06 PM
Re: [Telbone] Gamefisher 5hp (again) - by Chilfrog - 08-16-2008, 01:03 PM
Re: [Telbone] Gamefisher 5hp (again) - by onehun - 09-05-2008, 08:55 PM