Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday TubeDad!!!
I hope you have a happy Bday and I hope you can get away from all the packing long enough to dunk your donut, bend your rod and stretch your string.
[signature]
We'll have the party ready and waiting up here for you!

Happy Birthday!
[signature]
Hey Pat Happy Birthday! July is a great month for birthdays! My son was due today, but he came 9 days early. Good thing, cause my wife was READY to get him out of there! lol [url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url] Congrats.
[signature]
Happy birthday Pat!! Hope the packing does not get in the way of having a great birthday.
[signature]
Happy birthday Pat. I hope to hear the packing had to take a back seat to fishing on your day.
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Hey everybody, thanks for the rememberance. When you get to my age (sweet 61 and never been missed), you are happy to know you have made it another year, and then you start looking for some new ache or pain you didn't have before.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I have been here in Utah for a couple of days, getting things squared away for the move next week. Will be back on the old home computer by tomorrow.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]No fishing this trip.[/#0000ff]
[signature]