Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your weekend fishing plans ?
Mine is depending on the work schedule for the weekend , i will be trying for a brown this weekend in the upper east side of the county . i have new waders and boots for the fall runs and this will work out for a break in .
if my time is limited , then a wading trip on the cedar river south of beaverton is in order for a muskey . maybe see if bassass wants to wet a line .
then again , stergon , otsego lake , or sit with dave at harsens hhhmmmmm......
or a fresh king off the pentwater pier ????????????
who knows , i just might end up crappie fishing at the dam , or try for a big old bullhead out of wiggins . maybe explore some of the other lakes around here .
What's yours ?
[signature]
Me ,Gotta work [url "javascript: addTag('Sad')"][Sad][/url] !
[signature]
trout fishing is pretty easy after a few years.
for a youngster , that could be more of a challenge .
i do have a solution .
take I-75 north to U.S.-10 west go to the 2nd. Auburn city exit . follow the signs to the "Corn-fest" .
The D.N.R. put either 10,000 or 100,000 rainbow trout in there manmade pond for the youngsters to catch during the festival .
this is regular groundwater without a flow of fresh aireated water , the trout can not survive long under thoes conditions , you will be doing the fish a favor by catching them . no licence or entry fee is required during the festival as i understand it .
rainbows up to 14" were released there . you don't need a rod either , bring a net , it is allowed because of the warm weather that preceded the planting .
[signature]