Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a scout camp prank to scare scouts
I am leaving for a week of scout camp on monday 7-26. I need another great camp prank to fool these 12-14yr old boys. Last year we told them about a plane crash that had one survivor who got gangrene on the stump of one leg. Wherever this survivor went he left a trail of green goo. Then one night at dusk while they went for a short hike I got out a few of those glow stick that flouresce, and spread it around camp. I put it on coolers, food boxes, tents, tables, etc. When they returned to camp after dark the goo glowed brilliantly with hand prints and smears. They were pretty spooked! we eventually told them the truth so they would sleep in their own tents. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a good scary prank that we could use this year. Thanks, ChickenLicken.
[signature]
haha that ones pretty good! they also say, stay with what works. haha but i guess the only one i cn think of is in that same order except do it like a treasure hunt. and then have the big scary at the end? or havin a scary story telethon, haha and make it fer one of the coulcellers stories at the end like it come true at the end of the night. ahha couple idea,s i gyess. have fun. i remember our campin day.s use to be bible camp though. that was a riot in itself, haha we were at boyfriend girlfriend stages, ahha we all ended up gittin in trouble, nothin bad, haha we just got tired of meetins, we wanted to explore the surroundins, but the girls ended up raidin theboys cabin and then they did it to us. haha underwear everywhere! hahahaha hanhin on the bushes even. hahaha some bible camp hahahaha paul and i went out in the canoe on the pond set in the middle of the pond talkin and everybody was lookin fer us. haha we was havein fun watchin the full moon and the animals that came to the shore to drink. boy ol ma heard about it. ahah i had a good ma that trusted me and paul, we grew up from first grade kidnigarden,up thru, and he use to come out to the house with me and ride my pony. he was more brother to me than anyone. ma laughed, and i now laugh thinkinof it. haha paul and i are still brother sister, and i love him and miss him, he drives truck fer a livin and i dont git to see him much, but the feelins the same as it,s always been. and i hug him everytime i see him. its been 44 years we,ve know each other from kidnigarden. haha i hated the cirmations of adults at the camp, that me and paul was doin somethin wrong, as most adults do, rather than bein straight and just askin what we was doin, we didnt go again i,ll tell ya. we just stayed home went campin and fishin. haha but that stays with a kid bein avccused of somethin they didnt even have in there head. ya know. kids are gonna be kids. let em be kids aas long as they can. right? guess i got goin. but it wa a subject that really hit home today. i figure if ya have one true friend thaqt stands behind ya no matter what, and is there fer ya, then your richer than anyone on earth, cause some dont even have one. i was pretty lucky to have a friend all these years like paul, but to ahve a true friend, ya got to know how to be one too. huh?? that.s what i figure. ahha thanks haha it was good thinkin of my ol pal, [paul. learn them kids well. ok. haha later have fun, let me know how it went. ahha later bet they,ll be a couple that will end up like me and paul, friends fer life. ahah later
[signature]
its not really a prank but a good campfire story:

[url "http://usscouts.org/...s/stories/s_sam.html"]http://usscouts.org/...s/stories/s_sam.html[/url]

or

[url "http://usscouts.org/usscouts/smminute.asp"]http://usscouts.org/usscouts/smminute.asp[/url]

sm
[signature]
thanks for the links and the input. I printed some of the information so i can use it at camp. Bigfoot may come and visit this year. Chicken
[signature]