Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Petty!!!
I'm glad I got in first! Went fishing with Petty at Pineview this am. He was kind enough to take an "old f___t" out in his boat today and put up with my prattle and stuff. The best picture was missed when my camera went on the "fritz". Hopefully he'll post it. We were targeting the smallies and caught some but nothing of size. Need to get some secrets from Predator if he will give em up. Didn't realize how big the population of smallies are there. Looks like I need to try my tube. He (Petty) is a very nice guy that knows all you guys. No wonder. I'll let him tell you about being too nice to some folks in trouble. My comment -------- @#***#*@# young rich kids with "chickies" with no sense of real values. A little rough? Don't think so. But you can rest assured that Petty did the right thing.
Enough of the negative. Had a great time and learned another "hole". Found some more secret lures for smallies. Need to try em out on Largies.
Petty -- thanks again, I'll tow ya anywhere even though your just a kid!
[url "javascript: addTag('crazy')"][crazy][/url] Leaky
allright fred heres the whale of a fish i caught today. my one and only
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5686;]
[signature]
Hey Jason,

Congratulations, it looks like you are starting to move into the bigger fish! Now we have seen your bait, show us your trophy fish.
[signature]
that was my trophy kent...
[signature]
Wow...thats all I can say.You know what petty at 12 bucks an inch to mount..Hum not a bad fish....did you talk to BLM up there today...hows he doen..and what about the skiers..?
[signature]
HEY PETTY THOSE LOOK SUSPICIOUSLY LIKE THE ONES YOU CAUGHT THE LAST TIME WE WENT TO PINEVIEW,
JED
p.s when are we gonna head up after some kokes?
[signature]
we had left before blm got up there but he's call me twice to bragg.
hey i never thought about getting that fish mounted at least i can afford to get this one done[url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]
[signature]
PETTY STRIKES AGAIN CATCHING THE BIG ONES THIS GUY IS A PRO EVERYONE PETTY YOU ROCK
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000bf]Shouldn't cost much to have it "stuffed". What would it take? A couple of bread crumbs?[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf][/#0000bf]
[#0000bf]Appreciate ya takin' care of us "old f___ts".[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf][/#0000bf]
[#0000bf]Hey Leaky, let's team up with the tubes on that pond. Better put some steel plate around the edge to protect against BLM's fishy tryin' to get payback.[/#0000bf]
[signature]
Dude,
I look forward to the opportunity. What I'm dreaming most about in order of dream ranking (tubing) is having you show me how to:
1) Big smallies at Jordanelle
2) Wipers at Willard
3) Big largies at Mantua
Of course any pond with you would be much appreciated.
Not familiar with BLM fishy/story, but I'm guessing it has the word tiger in it, right?
[url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]Leaky
[#0000ff]Hey Leaky, we'll do it all...some things more than once. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I am sure you have read BLM's post about the successful tiger trip to Pineview. If not, here is the link.[/#0000ff]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=148873;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=148873;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]
Hey TD I'd like to get in on some of that action. there would be nothin better than being tutored by the best!
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]I eagerly look forward to meeting and fishing with the whole gang of Utah BFTers. I don't know about the tutoring thing, but I am always happy to exchange ideas, techniques and tackle tinkerin' tricks. Did you say by the "beast" or by the "best"? I think the former is most fitting.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]There are a lot of talented fisherfolk in Utah, and we all have special things to share. I would like to propose that we schedule a couple of times a month where we can get together and have little "show and tell" sessions on a wide variety of topics. I have already had some requests for jig making and float tubing instruction. We can vote at the end of each gathering as to what we want to cover in the next one, and who will cover what topics. How's that sound?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Petty can cover "Trophy Fishing".[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4]HEY!!! i resemible that remark...[/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000bf]Nothin' personal, son. You set yourself up for that one. Yer a good sport.[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf][/#0000bf]
[#0000bf]Hey, are you still making jigs? We will have to get together to work on some new stuff when I get up there. I just got some new fancy glitter colors I wanna try out.[/#0000bf]
[signature]
Nice fish!![url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
[signature]
ive been tinkering alittle, been giving most of the jigs ive been making away. spreading the wealth...[url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]What a guy! You would think that your generosity would be rewarded by a little better luck on the water. I am sure that you are "saving up" for something truly spectacular.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]By the way, I hope you haven't gotten out of practice with the patented "Petty Triple Klutz" move on the ice. I gotta see that this winter.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
You know, Petty, it's Sad when the fish on your shirt is larger than the one you catch. At least you didn't get skunked - come on, you guys, we've all been there before. When fishing is no longer fun, that's when you need to hang 'em up. Way to go, Jason!!!
[signature]