Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dave, address when fixed???
can i git an adress at my pm box when it,s fixed p[lease so,s i can put stuff in it??// or dont we?? have one?? just would like to know, cause that the only way i can put somthin on here if i want to. i writ ya here so,s ya wouldnt fergit when the email,s fixed. haha thanks later mare
[signature]
When the email problem is fixed you will still not be able to do that it is you want to do. The program doses not allow pictures from emails to be posted to the forums.

You will need to separately upload pictures to the post you want to add them to by using the file upload feature of the advanced editor.

If the advanced editor is not available to you, you will then need to update your Internet Explorer program of your computer to Internet Explorer 6.

Internet Explorer 6 is required to access the functions to upload picture files.
[signature]
ji dave well thanks fer writin me all that, but i have no clue what ya is talkin bout. hahahaha well all i wanted to do is when i found a joke i liked in my msn was to forward it to a email adress in my mailbox here, so,s i could put it under the jole place. i just thought i could do it like that, like a pm address. well thanks anyways. i didnt want ot do pictures or nothin. just jokes writin wise. later mare
[signature]
to share jokes you need to [ol] [li]place your arrow down on the email at the bottom of the joke [/li] [li]press and hold down the left click button[/li] [li]slide the arrow up to the begining of the joke[/li] [li]let go of the button[/li] [li]slide your mouse over the blue highlighted area[/li] [li]right click on that area [/li] [li]when the screen pops up select copy with the left click button[/li] [li]open a new post on the joke board[/li] [li]place your arrow on the post screen[/li] [li]right click on that screen[/li] [li]when the popup comes on select paist with the left click button[/li][/ol]
[signature]
haha ok, i,ll try, now that will git it from my hotmail in msn to here?? in the my pm?? hahaha i think i bettyer quit while i,m a head huh?? hahahaha later or the jole section?? hahahaha maybe i,m just better off retypin it in the joke section huh?? hahahaha it,s just hard on my hands to retype it when it,s a long one. but if i ahve to i will. haha later thanks dave how,s your fishin goin?? my brooks lookin better. but got weddin to go to fer the next 2 weekends i want ot go fishin. haha rather than doin weddins! haha later
[signature]