Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabela's in UT
done deal. Count on it.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Ah? OK? What's the scoop this time?[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]

I'm with BLM on this one. this is a big deal, so just can't say count on it. Ya gots to give some details. How are you so sure about this?
[signature]
DETAILS WE MUST HAVE DETAILS WHEN AND WHERE ALL INFO!!!!
[signature]
Did someone leave a dead horse laying around???? JK.

I just wish someone would make some kind of official announcement...either yea or nay.
[signature]
Cabela's in Utah Ok thats a good one.

Just hot off the wire its official.
BASS Pro Shop is comming to utah.
they are building a bass proshop in Hyrum somewhere over by hyrum res. around the swim beach. I know BLM will find him a new home really Quick!!!!
[signature]
I talked with a VERY reliable source, a friend of mind, a couple of months ago. He works in the construction business buying land and big stuff like that. He told me a buddy of his bought a huge chunk of land in Lehi near the point. His response was because once Cabelas was finished, the value of the land would skyrocket in value. Cabelas has bought the land, even with all the word of mouth about the traffic access problems and other stories, and will begin building within a year and half, and the store will be completed in two and a half years.
There is supposed to be a sign up now locating the Future home Of Cabela's in Utah. A friend of mine who lives in that general area has seen it, but I as of yet have not gotten down to that area to check it out.

And I've been one of the biggest "pipe-dreamers" doubting they would ever arrive in Utah.

Now for sure I need to take a trip down there to find the sign.
[signature]
If you make it down there and find the sign, please take a picture of it, I think a lot of us would like to see it. WH2
[signature]