Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signing off and heading north.
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Got the truck mostly loaded today. Will finish it up tomorrow and send it up the road to Utah.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I am pulling the plug on the computer in the next few minutes and will not be back online for about a week.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You guys have fun and leave some fish for me.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Now is the time to come up with your most difficult questions. hee hee. That way if I can't answer them, you all can just wait around for a week.[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]

TubeDad also told me that if anyone gets out of line, he won't ban them but he will put a nice hole in their tube or toon when he gets to UT.[url "javascript: addTag('pirate')"][pirate][/url]
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('shocked')"][shocked][/url] [#ff0000][size 5]INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!![url "javascript: addTag('laugh')"][laugh][/url][/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]
And,, it sounds like he might have been refering to one certain person by that statement. OK, who'd it be?! lmao!
[signature]
Ten quidado gatito!!![url "javascript: addTag('shocked')"][shocked][/url]

Be careful little kitty!![url "javascript: addTag('shocked')"][shocked][/url]

Hee hee.[url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]
[signature]
Hey Coldfooter, With all the knowledge and experience that my pops has, a blowdart gun IS on the list of practicle deflation devices. He can hit a float tube from across any lake. (might need some help on Bear Lake)
[signature]
A cabo de darme cuenta....mi nombre aqui es cat_man porque tengo "ojos gatos" como dicen en Nicaragua.

No tengo miedo. [url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]
[signature]
No hay necesidad de tener miedo. Nunca lastimare a un hermano mio. No se como lo pensara mi papa[url "javascript: addTag('shocked')"][shocked][/url]. No hay problema de mi parte. Paz hermano.
[signature]
Have a safe trip TubeDude. I'm lookin' forward to meeting you. See ya when you unpack!
[signature]
You will be required to surrender your passport at the border. Plus, there will be a harddrive inspection.
[signature]