Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FlyFishingMoose ( salsa)
Hey, I've been seeing alot of talk about these salsa's of Yours, Do You sell it? How does a person get their hands on some?? Free samples maybe? LOL ( Kidding!!!) [Smile]
[signature]
I go into mass production of salsa in the next few weeks starting with fun forays into experimental salsas starting this weekend. Salsa types for production will be Zuchinni, green chili, tomatillo, and various hybrids like radish which was such a hit with family and friends at the tube-in at jordanelle that I've just got to make more of the stuff.

For any interested in sampling and possibly buying some PM me I will respond, it might not be right away but I'll get back.

So I'm keeping pots hot, the jars full and the chip flying into the salsa.
[signature]
Thats Great!, They sound absolutely Yummy! To Bad I couldn,t make it to the tube party! I wish You the best of Luck in your Creations & Adventures In Salsa!! Do You have a signature Name for your salsa's?
[signature]
The Salsa GOD...

Made with real glass and dirt as the active ingrediant[url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]
[signature]
Hey Moose,

Is your salsa atkins approved ?

[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]

sm
[signature]
Hmmmmmm Salsa God,, That could work,, But Petty,, Are You sure you have the right recipe?? LOL[crazy]
[signature]
Sorry I haven't posted lately but with no internet at work or at home I'm stuck at the library only once in a while. I can get PM's at work but then have to hit the library to look them up. Patience is golden I've found.

Not yet but thinking about several possibilities.

Moose's Own, Backyard Heat...it could go on and on. I've beem Working on new version of old reliable recipes. And experimenting with new ideas. Carrot Salsa, Beet Salsa...there you go it'll taste like dirt and make Petty very happy!
[signature]
Sure is guaranteed to burn the calories off your butt! And your Tongue too!
[signature]
Hot off the stove is a new batch of zuchinni salsa, 6 quarts produced this past weekend and more to come. Made 6 quarts of zuchinni, 5 pints of green chili, and 3 pints of radish (sorry folks the radish is all gone already). But what is popular gets brewed again.... So I'll be gearing up to make another batch this weekend.
[signature]
FFM great to hear it! That be some GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD stuff!!
[signature]
Keep us posted on all the goodies & when You decide on a signature!. They sound So Good! Hmmm Dirt salsa, Special order just for Petty, LOL. Anyway I'm Wishing You great success!
[signature]
[size 3][black]Hey guys keep me up-to-date on any salsa eating going on. I’m willing to give FFM a challenge on who has the best salsa. If the salsa is not hot enough for you who like it hot I still have some pickled peppers including Habanero peppers from last fall, yes they are extremely hot, I don’t eat them but I have friends that do. I’ve been tied up with work and family thing all summer I haven’t had time to keep up with fishing or the garden. I made my second batch of salsa this season Sunday, my kids wanted me to make salsa so I had them pick every thing need from the garden then I had to fix it. If there is a get-together coming up with salsa please send me a pm about it, or if some one wants to teach me how to catch Musky I could bring some along.[/black][/size]
[signature]
I'd like to sample your stuff anytime. I made 7 quarts of tomatillo/squash last night, but my taster is on the fritz, scorched it on some home grown chilies that were way too hot to sample raw. I also put up same strawberry-jalapeno jelly. Not bad!

If you're going to the TubeDude jig-info on Monday I'll have salsa there.
[signature]
Keeping the ketles hot, created another batch of jam tonight. I came home to about 25lbs of apricots so brewed up some apricot-jalapeno jam...smokin!
[signature]