Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL: What is your favorite body of water to pursue your number one gamefish.
POLL: What is your favorite body of water to pursue your number one gamefish.
[ul] [li]Lakes
[/li] [li]Rivers
[/li] [li]Reservoirs
[/li] [li]Streams
[/li] [li]Ocean[/li][/ul]
[signature]
I would have to go with lakes. That's where the bass are[url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url][url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
[signature]
Lakes/Reservoirs. They're all the same to me. Gotta get those bass any way you can!
[signature]
Thanks for the new poll.

I would have to say lakes for the LMB and since I also live close to the ocean, I would chose the Pacific Ocean for Sharks.[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
[signature]
Now that I'm hooked on Bassin I'd say lakes for Lgmouth and Rivers for Smmouth. But we do check out the local reservoirs but their bass manegment areas and are fished hard.
[signature]
Reservoirs for walleye.
[signature]
It's a toss up between lakes and rivers. Both have tremendous game fish!
[signature]

Hey there Bassmaster-ND,

The Pacific ocean is my playground. Nearshore my favorite is: Bass, that is .....

Calico Bass (also know as Kelp Bass)
White Sea Bass (actually croaker but......)
Spotted Bay Bass
Barred Sand Bass
Spotted Sand Bass

Out a bit: My favorite is Yellowtail!

JapanRon
[signature]
rivers for rainbow trout and brown trout, these are harder fighters than lake fish for sure, and usually a lot bigger where I live
[signature]
I always love the fight of a good brown trout as well. They are all pure sport and fun to fight on ultra light tackle.
[signature]
I would say lakes followed by farm ponds(I know it wasn't a choice but I like 'em). By best fish have come from farm ponds[Wink]
[signature]
hey buzznfrog. It's hard to list all the choices sometimes. That's why it makes it so interesting here. We can always fill in the blanks with our own experience and knowledge. Thanks for the extra choice.[cool]
[signature]
TubeN2,
No problem that is why I am here[Wink] I noticed from the post above you mentioned light line fishing, that is by far some of my favorite kind of fishin. Give me an ultra-light rig and point me to a good fishin hole, doesn't matter what kind of fish[cool]
[signature]
Lakes
[signature]
I like my lakes too.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][green][size 3]I prefer rivers, however there aren't any real close to where I live. Fish mostly in lakes until I get a chance to get away. My favorite river was the Neversink in NY. Another is the Snoqualmie out of Fall City, WA and I sure did like fishing the Snake just below Jackson Lake in Wy.[/size][/green]
[signature]
TubeN2 Do you fish the Pacific Ocean for sharks in your float tube?!?! If so you've got some mighty big cahoaneys!!! To think I don't want to take my tube in a lake infested with 20lb+ Northerns.
[signature]
My favorite now is Lakes. I don't have all that good of access to river fishing here close to home because in the large urban area where I live most of the land is private property. I've found some real good catfish holes on the lakes and the cats are larger in size.
[signature]