Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blue crabs are comming in
good news gdn443,blue crabs are in at niantic river,and in many back rivers,also snapper blues are at 4 inches and plenty of them around
[signature]
Sounds good to me Tom, I'll give it a try sunday. I just hope that I can get enough for sauce. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
iwill give you a hands on report sat.afternoon.i am going for some stripers,and blues at 3 a.m.then when the sun comes up try for some crabs
[signature]
not alot of crabs in numbers,but ended up with 6,3 at 7 inches,2 just a hair over 6,1 5 inch,caught alot of hickory shad early then died off real fast.one guy livelineing a shad caught a 33 inch striper on the black hhawk side of the bridge.on the way home we stoped at the dock road boat launch,made a few cast had a number of snappers follow and bite at the lure,the were about 4-5 inches.there is always next week,things will be picking up with this heat
[signature]
Thanks for the report, at least you got a few. I've got to replace the attic fan moter today so I won't be able to try it this week. I've got my grandaughter next weekend. Might take her crabbing or to a local pond for some fishing. Tried Billings Lake sat. and got 7 lgmouth and 4 pickerel. Nice lake but no size to the fish.
[signature]