Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey All
Hey everyone,

Just a little update here. I am back on my feet and in good shape. I survived the layoff and got another position that pays twice as much so no harm done. I FINALLY got around to setting something up for the mods of this great site. I tallied all the checks and cash and divided in to thirds. I went down to HOOKED in Kaysville today and got TEROY, PREDATOR, & BEARLAKEMACK all a gift certificate to use for whatever they want in James' tackle shop. Sorry for the delay on this fellas, but I think everything worked out. I am now working Mon. - Fri. and am off at 5:00 p.m. so I have all kinds of time to fish! I have fished a bit this summer and have a few pics and reports to post so I will do that soon. Next time someone needs a partner to fish with give me a call or PM! Thanks to everyone who donated to this cause, I think the mods will appreciate it!
Once again, sorry for the delay and thanks for the patience and understanding! FISH ON!

chefwhofishes....
[signature]
Hey man, didn't know you were down on your luck...glad you got back on your feet. Thanks for following through on all the stuff. Good luck on your next trip out.
[signature]
I am glad to here you are back on your feet!!
[signature]