Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TubeDude Update
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Hey, Special K, glad to hear the good news about the new position, but sorry to see you leaving.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]No surprise on the inshore dodo off SD. I got into a bunch of them about half way between SD and Ensenada one year when there was an El Nino situation. The warm currents brought in a lot of the red swimming crabs and many species of tropical fish too. In fact, I caught several triggerfish along that coastline, and they are seldom found very far north of the Cape.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]By the way, I lived in Sacto for several years and would be happy to download some info if it would help. Many good memories of steelhead, salmon, stripers, shad, sturgeon and other big nasties.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]What is your projected blast off time?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Hey TD,

I'm still waiting for the official call, but I'm pretty sure it's coming. Could be any time and then I have a couple months to get the house painted, on the market, moving etc. I would appreciate any info you have on Sac. Can't wait to yak Monterey Bay and some of those areas farther north. Not to mention Big Sur. I've got a yak friend in Pacifica that brags the area up constantly. Plus it's much closer to SD. Couldn't imagine hooking a sturgeon in the tupperware, wow. Guess I have to buy a dry suit. Job comes with a huge raise, but I hear rent is through the roof up there so hopefully it will all balance out. In the meantime, I am enjoying the Basin fishing as it may end soon. I would still like to fish with you before it all goes down. Talk to you soon.

Good Fishing, Kayote
[signature]
Welcome back into the Utah fold! I can't wait to meet up with you, but there will be time. Once again tanks for all you done in the past and the future. Welcome home....
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Thanks, FFM. Since we are almost neighbors, we might even run into each other somewhere soon.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]As soon as I finish getting my stuff unboxed we will have to get together for a show and tell. Admission is some salsa.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
With me salsa is always a given!

Latest brew came out of the pots last night, Strawberry-jalapeno jelly and a tomatillo/squash salsa.

I know there will be time, and I can wait, maybe when I get the toon we can go out on its maided voyage!
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Love to help you get it launched right. I am looking to pick up a new Fish Cat Cougar 'toon myself.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Heck, if we can make a group thing out of it, we can do a flotilla somewhere. Otherwise, be glad to accompany you to your chosen launch site.[/#0000ff]
[signature]