due to a lack of interest
I am sorry but looks like i will have to cancell the crawdad cook up
laters
[signature]
That's too bad!!

I could have used a dinner of dads!!!

What was the problem?????
[signature]
yo pat if you want a dinner of dads come and get my 2 trapps and go get some...[url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]
[signature]
That's too much work!! Feed me fellow dad fisherman!!! LOL
[signature]
take a guy fishing 1 time and he expects everything done for him. oh wait ive fished with you now what 4 times?
[signature]
4 times and 4 million more to go!! But who is counting!! I hate to admitt it but you are great company and happen to know a thing or two about fishing. Thanks for the great memories, hope there are more to follow!! Me and my son need to get into some wipers soon!!! Hint Hint!!!
[signature]
I think the lack of interest was because of the location.
[signature]
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW THAT NOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH JORDANELLE BY THE WAY IT'S CLOSE TO UTAH WEBER DAVIS AND SALT LAKE COUNTY BUT WHATEVER SORRY MY FAMILY DOESN'T LIKE STRAWBERRY AREA TO MUCH SAGEBRUSH MAYBE NEXT YEAR IF I AM STILL IN THIS STATE
[signature]
The biggest problem is the lack of a large number of mudbugs at jordanelle. I have caught them there before just not nearly and many as other lakes. If we had 50 people show up I doubt we could catch enough to let each person have more than one. Just my opinion and I have voiced it before. I am sorry that your family does not like sagebrush, just a fact of living in a desert.
[signature]
hey just a suggestion when you are doing something like this. Try and post it on both the general discussion board and this one. It may get moved, but at least we will probably see it. I would have loved to do the crawdad cookout, but didn't see the post. It is my fault for not looking here, but anyway just my 2 cents.
jed
[signature]
I'm up for some Crawdads. I'm planning to go down to Strawberry and give it a whirl. Wheres a good area to get them? Will the water be too cold at this time of the year? Does it have to be at night or is that the best time to get them?
[signature]
On the Soldier Creek side when it is dark you can go anywhere along shore and net 2-3 at a time. Wink
[signature]