Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Report 8/5/04
Fished pineview today with Leaky. out of my boat. fished for smallmouths, we had a pretty good day between the 2 of us we brobly caought 50 smallies nothing of any size but sure fun to catch and this time i caught more then one. ill have pics later today.
[signature]
Hey Jason it sounds like you guys had a fairly good time. I think I might give it a whirl Saturday.
[signature]
Did you guys see any musky get caught today?
[signature]
I promised to validate all his measurements and #'s , so ------------. Pictures don't lie, right. You may be seeing a very ugly old man with a very small fish. [url "javascript: addTag('crazy')"][crazy][/url] We did catch a few running towards 14 ". Hope he tells ya about the 40 " plus that tried to steal the 11 " smallie. [url "javascript: addTag('shocked')"][shocked][/url] Sounds good, right? [url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]
Yeah it sounds real good. Good ta hear you guys got into them.
Btw Leaky, it accured to me that the next time you hook a Tigger from your tube you should have ski's on rather than fins. [laugh][Wink]
[signature]
Here's what Leaky calls a 30incher

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5887;]
[signature]
Went fishing at pineview today with HA69. We both caught 30 inchers just like Leaky. We where after muskie but we never got one. One good thing about today is we did'nt loose any lures. The bad part about today is HA69 broke a pole while pulling his lure free from a snag. Plus my cell phone fell out of my coveralls top pocket and went in the water while I was starting my trolling motor. Muskie fishing can be very expensive.
[signature]