Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will benefit the sportsman the most?
POLL: Who will benefit the sportsman the most? [ul] [li]President Bush
[/li] [li]John Kerry[/li][/ul]
[signature]
I gotta go with Bush on this one. After all, He is a member of BASS![url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url][url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
[signature]
ill have to go with bush as well, with him as a member of BASS while kerry is just an ASS.
[signature]
President Kerry on that one, bush is a lyin piece of pond scum doing everything he can to ruin our air, water, land , forests, and oceans

sm
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] Hey Southernman, if I told once I've told you a thousand times. You need to just come out and tell us how you really feel, your sugar coating things again. LOL
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] David
[signature]
I'd go with Kerry. Look at what Jeb done did down in Florida. I think ruining nature runs in the family.
[signature]
I think we can get Kerry a membership to BASS. If not then we should stick with the Bush.
[signature]
Honestly, AREN"T THERE ANY OTHER CHOICES??!?!?!?!!?!?!
[signature]
maybe Daffy Duck would be a good President,
as for the other two, Kerry? Still havent made my mind up on the lesser of the two evils
[signature]
There is one more candidate. The one and only Charlie Tuna. Now he knows how to fish.[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
[signature]
What other choices would there be?
[signature]
How bout Van Damme or Stalone? Swarzenager is already taken in California, but we could use one of those two [crazy]
[signature]
Of those 3 that you mentioned, only Stallone could be eligible. The other 2 are not native born citizens.[url "javascript: addTag(':/')"][unsure][/url]

I guess that would eliminate Jackie Chan as well[url "javascript: addTag('pirate')"][pirate][/url]
[signature]
My votes with Jimmy Houston or Bill Dance
[signature]
Those 2 guys should be the Pres and VP. That would sure make a difference on how the fishing laws are made and enforced around here.[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
[signature]
I'm with you[url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]
[signature]
ya know guys, I am realy up in the air on this one...

bush family has a trashed track record when it comes to the environment. for example, bush single handedly saved the porfolios of the peta's soy bean industry a couple years back when idaho was having their drout and bush overturned a state ban on pumping waters from rivers with endangered species just so peta could have soy beans to satifie botom line proffits... {no animals got hurt by raising soy bean} COW MANURE...

how ever one of Karys' biggest suporters is michigans governer Grandholm who is a member of peta and attempts every legal manuver she can get away with putting a damper on huntng and fishing in the state of michigan. the only time she backs down is when the demicratic fishing and hunting voters are upset and voice out..

who is the lesser of the two evils? "GOD ONLY KNOWS".
[signature]
[font "Californian FB"][#005028][size 3]Well one of those dudes wants me to turn in my guns. Guess who? By the way would a double barrel shot gun be considered as a semi-automatic weapon?[/size][/#005028][/font]
[signature]
President bush for sure. He is against the US Fish and Wildlife and Colorado Division of Wildlife euthanizing all of our pike and smallmouth and other warm water gamefish here. They are euthanizing them so overpopulated chubs can live in our river in even higher numbers. Kerry is for the euthanizations. Kerry is just more special interest and George Bush is for the people. (FYI: 99% of people in our area are against the gamefish removals, yet CDOW and USFWS still do not listen?)
[signature]
sportsmen and women will best suport the sports.

remember to voice you opinion with votes and back them up with letters of your concerns when you address these people, they need to be reminded once in a while who they work for... OK every day......[Tongue]
[signature]