Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Boats for sale (SE. Mich)
[center]DUCK BOAT[/center] [center]$350[/center] [ul] [li][black]flat back canoe [/black][/li] [li][black]3 horse Johnson motor.[/black][/li] [li][black]one paddle
[/black][/li][/ul]
[size 2][black]The motor is in sound condition tho' it hasn’t been ran for a number of years. It needs a new float, carb kit, cord recoil. I have the parts but have not started work on it yet.

The canoe needs new seats, drain plug, back board, paint job. No leaks.

As is $350.oo includes the new parts.
[/black]
once I begin labor to repair motor and boat the price will be going up respectivly. any one intrested should contact me by PM.

[/size] [center]ALUMINUM BOAT[/center] [center]12' Smoker Craft[/center] [center]$1500[/center] [center][/center] [ul] [li][size 2][black]2 anchors [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]2 swivel seats [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]5 horse Briggs and Stratin 4 stroke ([#ff0000]NEW[/#ff0000] less than 5 hours on the motor) [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]2 oars [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]3 Gallon gas tank with hose[/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]Trailer [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]New submersible lights and wiring [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]New trailer jack [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2]New 500 pound boat wench[/size][/li][/ul] [center]

[/center] [center]ALUMINUM BOAT[/center] [center]14' STARCRAFT[/center] [center]$2500 OR B/O[/center] [ul] [li][size 2][black]15 horse Johnson [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]35# thrust Minn Kota electric trolling motor [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]Garmin fish finder 240 W/speedometer [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]"D" cell c-clamp-on night running lights front and rear [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]Trailer [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]3 swivel seats [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]Gas tank with hose[/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]Anchor [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]2 New Minn Kota deep cell marine batteries [/black][/size][/li] [li][size 2][black]Anchor wench [/black][/size][/li][/ul] [center][black][size 2]Canvas boat cover with matching motor cover[/size][/black][/center] [left]

[/left] [left][black]Pictures of each boat are in the attachments at the bottom of this post.[/black][/left] [left][black][/black][/left] [left][black][/black][/left] [left][black]if any one is looking for a cheep boat I have a $10 pattle boat that has the inner hull cracked and needs other macahnical repairs.[/black] [/left]
[signature]
wish you were closer would love to have it myself.
[signature]
hear ya go I inticed my post a little...

I will try to get up the pictures tomarow...
[signature]
I WISHED i WOULDA KNOWN ABOUT THIS SOONER !!!
I've about completed the boat and trailer i've been restoring . I sure woulda snatched up the canoe deal in a heartbeat . betcha it would fit the jeep top just right when i'm hauling the camper . I'LL LET THE GUYS AT WORK KNOW ABOUT THEM .
[signature]
I knew you were asking for one earlier this year, I just had not decided on what I was going to do with it yet. I was thinking one of my nephews would want it, they hardly ever go fishing any more... (well at least not with me..LOL)

I saw your ride and trailer. you are right the canoe would have fit just right on the jeep or on top the trailer...

I uploaded the pics. the motors are not shown on the duckboat or smokercraft. I keep them inside.

I took out the star craft for a test run today. after checking every thing out to be sure every thing is up todate. oil-lube ect....

it fired right up. and runs great.

the smoker craft motor is brand new so what can I say other than it runs like a new motor....
[signature]
i'll p.m. you on the canoe . ya just might have a buyer here [url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url].
hmmmm, one more thing , i like the color . i'll take a pic of my "project boat " , you'll see what i meen .
[signature]
The guy i bought it from was going to sell it to the scrap yard for alumanume weight . the trailer was out of a farmers feild , been setting there for years and years .
sanded both down to bare metal , welded up the holes in the boat , replaced all the wood , did some painting and some upgrades and i got a small boat ( 15'10" )for the steelhead fishing .
now that canoe , well thats what i been wanting for a few years .
[signature]
[center]duck boat sold[/center]
[signature]
Dave, what would I want with a 500 lb went in the boat with me? She'd sink the thing! LOL.

If I had the money, I'd consider one of the boats but it'll probably cost a little less to finish getting my boat fixed up.
[signature]
if you plug away at it, you should have yours ready by spring. provided you have some place indoors to work on it....

if you are going to have some one else work on it, now is the time to get them started, other wise the longer you wait the more people will get in line in front of you....
[signature]
Yeah. I need parts though. And I need a good outboard mechanic. I'm hoping to get a folding bench seat installed for the back. But I've also gotta leave room for the gas tank and battery.

Question about the Briggs & Stratton 5hp... how noisy is it when it's running? I hear it's just a lawn mower engine with a stem and prop on it.
[signature]
it is not as all bad as what some folks make it out to be...

tho it is not as nice as the five horse merc.

the brigs is 2/3'rds the price of the merc.

it is noiser than the merc but not as noisy as some of the older modle motors I have used

the best part is the exaust dosnt go directly in to the water, it is air cooled, you can start it out of the water just dont put it in gear.

it wont be long before all two stroke water craft motors will be outlawed. they already have on some waters and some states...
[signature]
Thanks! It's gotta push my buddies boat faster than the 1936 SeaKing 3hp he's currently using.
[signature]
make sure you watch your weight limits on your boat....
[signature]
not only did i get a great deal from dave , he delivered it too !
i've been looking for a craft like this for over a decade , year after year with no luck .
he gave me a good price , delivered it with a moter , paddels , all the parts to rebuild it
AND
best of all , a new fishing partner whenever were in each others area .
that's a fishing deal of a lifetime !
[signature]
You wanna trade the starcraft for my boat?
[signature]
LOL,
the star craft is not mine, it belongs to my cousin. I have 4 boats still in my yard and I am trying to get down to 2.

My cousin is looking for a bass tracker, a new one!
[signature]
It's not that far of a drive to Michigan... only about 800 miles. LOL.
[signature]
DUCK BOAT - SOLD

14' STARCRAFT - SOLD

12' Smoker Craft - TAKEN OFF THE MARKET

====================================================

ITEMS LEFT FOR SALE

Aluminum Canoe 350.oo FIRM

5 horse briggs and stratian (NEW) 500.OO FIRM
4 stroke engine runs on regular gas
1 hour of use
*** you need at least a 14 foot aluminum boat or as a trolling motor for larger boats ya cant hardly beat it....
[signature]