Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Granddaughter's Fisrt Fish
Took my granddaughter to Supply Pond in Branford. She managed to get 11 sunnies to the old mans one four inch Lgmouth. She got the cast down like a real trooper and had the patiance to wait for the fish to take the worm. Sunday morning found us back to the pond as per request.{ How could I say No?} and she picked up five more fish before we left. All with her new Barbie rod.As she got into the truck I said that it was great that she got 5 fish and she told me that it had to be at least 9 or 10.I'll have to work on the tall tale telling.[url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]
[signature]
aint that sweet.....
already she has a grasp on the way it realy is....[url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]
[signature]
sounds like a natural born fisherwoman[Wink]
[signature]
It was good to see that the Nelson blood has come through. She allready loves to camp and may yet take her crabbing before the summers out.She baited her own hook with worm and my son-in-law won't even do that. Must be why I don't ask him anymore.[ He's 29, Jacylin is 6] In a couple of years I'll get her sister into it if she wants to. It is fun to be a Peapop.[url "javascript: addTag('laugh')"][laugh][/url]
[signature]