Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost a miracle????
I couldn't believe it when I heard it, but check out the link. KSL has a story that says Cabela's is actually coming to Utah.

I know I know....like beating that dead horse. But this is the closest thing to an official annoucement I have heard.

[http://tv.ksl.com/index.php?sid=111856&nid=5]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I heard the annoucement tonight on the news. We'll see. They could pull a Micron and belly up at anytime through the construction. Let's hope it's going to happen.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Get out the check book!!!

I still plan to use my local smaller tackle shops (HOOKED), but it will be nice to have the larger variety of gear.
[signature]
i may as well get the divorce paper going now.
[signature]

[signature]

[signature]
easy pat maybe he ment mormons...
[signature]
Right on Brother!! As you and BLM would say!!
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]RIGHT ON BROTHER!!![url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url][url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url][url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]
[signature]
brain dead moron's huh,i don't think that anyone that wants a nationally known sporting good's store closer to home makes them a moron.i shop on line alot of my fishing CRAP and my credit card can prove it.lots of people prefer not to shop on line,for what ever thier reason's,but to be called brain dead and a moron is just uncalled for in my book.
[signature]
No harm, no foul. He's just giving us a hard time. Perhaps a little jealous that the store isn't going into Vegas.
[signature]
i dont think tony ment any disrespect, hes a really good guy he was im sure just messin with ya.
[signature]