Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jig party monday aug 16th
[size 1]I talked to TD and we are going to do a jig making party on monday the 16th of aug. at my house in the backyard in Orem at 7PM for a couple of hours. The format as far as TD is concerned will be as follows "[#0000ff]The focus (besides meeting folks) will be general discussion of jig fishing and how making jigs can be both fun and profitable, as well as helping you fish with the right stuff when it is not available through any retail outlet" . [/#0000ff][#000000]Anyone who is interested send me a pm and I will send you my address. If you want to bring snacks that would be great. [/#000000][/size]
[size 1] Jed [/size]
[signature]
7pm, man thats dinner time. Whats on the menu? Are ya stirrin' up fish taco's?
I seen Pat caught a few kitties for the pot and Jason seemed to do well on Wipers so all thats needed is Perch and FFM's salsa. Oh yeah,, and Chris to do the cookin'. Ok we're set![Wink]

PS. Pm me the addy and I'll bring a fork!
[signature]
I'll be there with a little salsa & chips!
[signature]
Your Salsa is killer Dave, I will have a mess of tomatoes for you in a couple of weeks, they are still growing, but getting ripe.
[signature]
Is there room for one more? I am going to the class up north but I would like to attend the one down south as well. If there Is anyone going from the ogden area that would like to carpool pm me.

Cableguy
[signature]
cableguy ill carpool with ya.
[signature]
thanks again everyone who came to the jig party on monday. It was a blast meeting everyone,
Jed
[signature]
Dan thats great! I've been keeping the salsa going with some new versions I sprung on the guy at the Jig party with TubeDude. Just keep me informed and I'll brew some of them up for you.
[signature]