Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats yours ,,, ??
When it come to driving I think we all have our faults and pet peeves.

One of my faults is probably the fact I rarely drive over 60 mph.

My peeves are,,

#1 Drivers at 4way stops who havent a clue who's suppose to go first.

#2 Cell phone users and tail gaters that drive up so close and fast behind me while on the interstate I often wonder if they realize I'm there before they suddenly exit the lane I'm driving (the right lane) and pass me.

Whats your biggest driving fault and whats your 2 biggest pet peeves where traffic and/or driving is concerned?
[signature]
Ever been driving through town and seen a handful of children standing up and crawling around the car. I am not a real vocal guy, but I never will miss a chance to tell the driver what I think of them for not buckling up their kids!

That has got to be my biggest pet peave.
[signature]
Fault: I allegedly drive 75 - 80 mph on I-15 every day to and from work (In the left lane, so don't worry coldfoote[url "javascript: addTag('sly')"]r[sly][/url].

Peeve: People that drive in the left fast lane, then suddenly veer across 3 lanes to the right lane and barely make their exit. Did you not know 10 miles back that you were getting off at that exit? Can't you move over a little sooner?
[signature]
Fault: I'm probably a little impatient. At least the wife thinks so, I guess it must be true.

Peeve: People that turn in front of you causing you to slow way down when there is absolutely nobody behind me.. I guess they figure, oh well he'll slow down....
[signature]
My kids would say my fault is that i never drive over the speed limit no matter how fast the traffic is flowing. I tell them they put up speed limit signs for a reason.

My pet peeves. Children not in car seats, cell phones and with all the road construction people that wait for the last minute to move over when a lane is closed ahead. They post signs way ahead to let you know. If they are oblivious to these signs what else are they oblivious to.
[signature]
Fault: Always in a hurry.

Peeve: Peolple that won't mergewhen they see a "Lane closed ahead" sign. But race to the front then crowd in. Also peolple that merge onto the freeway going 15 mph under the speed limit.
[signature]
fault: i'm allway in a hurry even if i'm early

pet peeve: all you other drivers on the road LOL
[signature]
Biggest peeve: Erratic cell phone drivers. They seem to have that thing glued to their ears. It never fails...nearly all erratic drivers I see anymore have that ear problem. I guess it must throw off their equilibrium or something.

Number two would be people that don't look when merging, changing lanes, etc. I ride a motorcycle and have had far too many close calls with these idiots. It's not that hard to look over your shoulder. There is a reason for that bumpersticker that says "start seeing motorcycles".

I have to throw in a third here. That is the idiot crotch rocket riders that give all other bike riders a bad name by swerving through traffic at 20-30 MPH faster than the rest of traffic, nearly clipping the bumpers of the cars they are passing.

I guess my biggest fault is tailgating people that drive in the fast lane far slower than the traffic around them. People really need to learn lane travel. If cars are passing you on the right, move over a lane!
[signature]
ok my worst is i drive fast and I give people the finger and honk when i think they are not driving right period.
people who don't were seat belts and kids not in car seats oh one more thing, people with bumber stickers that say what would jesus do? well we would have walked dahhhhh
[signature]
Like yours,

Pet peeve: Someone talking on the cell phone or eating or generally not paying attention to driving because they are to busy doing something else.

A few weeks back I saw a rather large lady, get this, eating pizza, and talking on the cell, at the same time, while she was driving. And, she had the large pizza box on her lap and a large drink right besider her. How could she effectively drive like that, she should have pulled over and not been a hazard to herself and everybody else on the road![mad]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]My Driving Pet Peeves:[/size][/black][/font] [ol] [li][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]People who won't pull over and let others pass when they have a line of vehicles behind them. Motorhomes and people towing trailers are the worst. If you have more than 5 vehicles behind you, Pull over at a safe pull off and let others go by![/size][/black][/font][/li] [li][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]People who drive in the fast lane and won't move to the right for faster traffic. Even if you're doing the speed limit, you are required by law to yeild to faster traffic.[/size][/black][/font][/li] [li][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]People who tailgate. I'll move over as soon as it's safe for me to do so.[/size][/black][/font][/li][/ol]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Biggest Driving Fault:[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I have none. I'm the perfect driver! YA RIGHT! HA![/size][/font]
[signature]
Fault: thinking about other things when I should be thinking about my driving (more comonly refered to as driving with your head up your @##), today I caught myself sitting at a stopsign waiting for others to go first, and later realized I wasn't paying attention to who got there first.
Strength: I accelerate to a speed greater then traffic on the freeway when I hit the onramp. It is a law of physics (did I spell physics right) that you can brake faster than you can accelerate when you find a hole in traffic.
Peeves: People who drive at night on a two lane road with their high beams on and don't dim them when they see you coming, and people who can't stay left laneto left lane, or right lane to right lane, when turning at an intersection, (back in the good old day's at the P.D. I would stop people and write them for this EVERY TIME I saw it).
[signature]
my worst fault is a lead foot and a tendency to leave the lights on, my two pet peeves are about the same as yours, plus people who don't know what a signal light is for,
jed
[signature]
Great responses all. Thanks!

I suppose this just goes to show that all of us (except BLM. cough! cough! choke! cough! b#l*sh&t!) arent perfect drives and have a few faults while behind the stirring wheel.
However let it be known that justice has taken place! He got skunked a BL last weekend witch proves there is a god![Tongue][Wink]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Well if that ain't a cold foot in the.... ssshhhessshhh![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[Wink] [laugh][laugh][laugh]!!!!!!!!!
[signature]