Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panfish
Well it has been a while since I've posted and I just wanted to give you guys a fishing update for the summer.
From what my experiences and my freinds have found out that there must have been a small explosion of panfish this year in southwestern PA. Bluegills,Pumpkinseeds,Redear,and even Black Crappie numbers seem to be way up this summer. Not much size but wow the numbers of them. A freind and I took his son and a friend up to a local lake to try for some and I am sure we landed well over 80 total panfish. The boys didn't want to leave, but we had to get them home. Maybe next summer there will be some real nice keeepers for a gill fry.
[signature]
that is some great news,,

maybe even by ice season you may have some hefty gills for the fryer....

thanks for the report... good to hear from you...
[signature]
[size 1]you are right, it takes 2-3 good feeding years to make a good gill...

I pratice taking smaller gills for dinner to help thin out the heard. I know the lake I fish has people targeting prediters and keep them... So I do my part.

I am fishing commerce lake in michigan...

to get your pass word just go to the home page to log in. go ahead and log in with the wrong pass word and click enter or submit,

you will get a page that says invalid login. under where you re-enter you will see a link [#ff0000]Forgot your password?[/#ff0000] [/size][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_lostpw"][#000000][size 1]Retrieve it here![/size][/#000000][/url][size 1] [#ff0000]<-- Link[/#ff0000]

or you can simply click on the link I provided you and enter your email address and if you are still using the same email when you registered the pass word will be emailed to you.

if you are using a different email address let me know so I can get it fixed for you... [/size]
[signature]
High Point Lake. Right below Mt. Davis, the highest point in PA.
[signature]