Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay map project!
Man this just is not my day today. I forgot to sent you my E-Mail address, so here it is: [url "mailto:AFDan52@aol.com"]AFDan52@aol.com[/url]. I really need to know this reservoir. As I really enjoy fishing for the walleye and wipers.

Thanks AFDan52[crazy]
[signature]
It's on the way too that requested. Kent, I need your email addy to send it to ya bud. If you wanna PM it to me, that will work.
[signature]
Sorry, I thought that you could get my email address through the site. It is [url "mailto:Kjasperson@sisna.com"]Kjasperson@sisna.com[/url].

Thanks,

Kent
[signature]
Are you sure you are doing the right password for your log on name?? Just a thought. I know their were a few people still experiencing problems. Send Predator a PM and I'm sure he can help ya out.

The map is on the way and good luck tomorrow.
[signature]
[unsure] Hey Teroy nice map. For a stupid computer guy like myself, how do I add more spots to it? That was great idiea. We ought to do one for all our popular lakes.
[signature]
[reply]
[unsure] Hey Teroy nice map. For a stupid computer guy like myself, how do I add more spots to it? That was great idiea. We ought to do one for all our popular lakes. [/reply]
I use the Paint program that comes with windows. My plan is to do one for all the popular fishing spots. I must be careful though, don't want to make people mad about giving out the info. Some people aren't as eager to share as I am.
[signature]
I'll make you a deal Mute, I'll send it to ya and you register your user name and come back and chat with us? I'll send right over.[Smile]
[signature]
Thank you. Just trying to help people keep up with the quick changing weather.

The map is on the way.
[signature]