Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Report
Well i headed out for some fishing today. THe first lake i went to was Harmony Lake. Now this lake produced a lot of Largemouth bass when i was there around this time last year, but it was the total oppisite this year. I didn't even get a bite. I tried everything from plastics to topwater, to cranksbaits. Very nice lake though.

Then i headed over to the water plant lake, Nelson Lake, and started back in a cove and had one fish take my spinnerbait in real shallow water and i am sure it was a northern because it gave me a little spalsh before i released it before i got it in [Wink] The rest of the time i tried plastics and not even a nibble, I don't think i will be heading back that way until this winter. The only good thing was that the weather cooperated but that is about it.
[signature]
[size 1]Thanks for the report. I was thinking about heading to Harmony this year too, looks like I will have to pass it up. To bad you didnt hook into anything[/size][url "http://javascript:%20addTag('pirate')/"][size 1][pirate][/size][/url][size 1]. We will definetly have to go to Nelson together this winter[/size][url "http://javascript:%20addTag(';)')/"][size 1][Wink][/size][/url][size 1] Was there alot of traffic at Nelson and Harmony? I heard the water temps at Nelson was in the 90s[url "javascript: addTag('shocked')"][shocked][/url] That's hot tub water![/size]
[signature]
Hey, Sorry i havnt replied i have been out of town. Yah it was tobad Harmony was not producing it was so much fun catching all those bass last year, maybe the lake got fished out lol or it had a fishkill.

We will have to make a trip to Nelson this winter just like last year. The water was very warm when i was there it was crazy i could of just sat in there and it would of been like being in a hottub. But at both lakes there was no traffic, it was a pretty nice day but didnt even see one person fishing.
[signature]