Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody up for giving wipers at try
I will be hitting willard tuesday thursday and friday evenings this week. Old Coot, sign up for a day. WH2, BLM, you guys up for a friday trip? Skeeter, get a hold of me, we have lots of fishing info to discuss. Does anyone know what happened to patti? She lost her tackle box, and dissapeared after the species photo contest. <br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
I'm good for tuesday if you want to go. What info do you need to discuss let me know.<br><br>
I'm game. Fridays are my day to fish. While the wife works, I play! Let me know what time and we'll go. <br><br>
I'll be out Friday evening! Are all you guys going in the morning??<br><br>Yes, My boat is ugly. <font color=red><b>But its for fishin', not for fashion [Tongue]</font color=red></b>
Hey, go ahead and spill your box in my boat. I need some new lures anyways. If a couple fall in the cracks or get stuck in the carpet oh well. I will find them one day and wonder when I bought them. Old coot, lets do it thursday. shoot me an e-mail and we can arrange a time and place. WH2, what happened to you being registered? I am headed out tonight with skeeter so hopefully we will locate some fish for later in the week. BLM, WH2, are you guys wanting to make a day of it or just hit the evening bite?<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
Whatever you guys want to do is fine with me. As far as being registered, when I'm at work I don't have my own<br>computer so when I get a chance to get on line I have to make it quick. WH2 <br><br>
I'm like WH2, I can do anything. If things look too full, I can bring a boat and fish the same area. Someone could even go with me. Group fishing is cool but I draw the line at group hugs! You decide on the time and place and I'll be there. I just would like to have a plan in place to keep the war department abreast of the current conditions. Like I said, I can bring a boat with no problem. <br><br>
I'll be there Friday evening with the pops-in-law friday evening about 6:30 or 7:00ish<br><br>Yes, My boat is ugly. <font color=red><b>But its for fishin', not for fashion [Tongue]</font color=red></b>
Let's see what the options are and go from there. If I do take a boat, you're welcome to come with me. I hope the weather hold but if the barometric pressure will drop there could be a good oppurtunity for some good action before the weather turns. My luck it will be Wednesday or Thursday.<br><br>