Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
overniters...
any one going on any overniters tonite?
legacy or agressor or liberty...
[signature]
Hey there sp33dy25,

Welcome to BFT and the California board. Wish I was going for a shot at the yellows but no go! Good luck if you're going.

I bet you're target are the albies and bluefin! If you're going, let us know how things worked out!

Check out some of our other boards. Sometimes there are different but complementary forums on a board too. Especially the state/regional boards.

JapanRon
[signature]
nope sorry the friday overnite just usually yellows around clemente or whatevers there..
i ended up with 4 yellows bout 18 lbs each not bad .. threw back some small ones.. boat totalled about 59 yellows.. not a bad day if i dont say. hehee going again this friday.. w00t!!

and as for the albies and tuna they went to Cortez sat nite for that ..paddy hoppin lookin for dorado
[signature]
Hi there sp33dy25,

Nice trip! San Clemente is kind of a bad luck place for me in recent years but who knows..... Good to hear of some positive fishing news.

As I don't often go out of the landings that often go to Clemente instead of Catalina, I appreciate any info you might have to contribute.

Look forward to hearing of your Friday trip.

JapanRon
[signature]
w0w anyone else see the fish reports?,, 1/2 day - full days bringing in as much yellows as overniters.... hmmm ....should i cancel my overniter and go sat & sunday on full day trips...
any one going on the freedom?
[signature]
Hey there sp33dy25,

Tough call buddy! The Premier got 10 yellows for 14 anglers today but it was way down by Dana Point. Now that's a looooooooooooooong ride for a 3/4!

JapanRon
[signature]