Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from Vacation
I'm back in Jersey but you'll have to bear with me its hard to get right back into things here after being gone for so long and catching up on things at home and at work but I'll get back into full swing in a few days I still feel in vacation mode I had a great time caught a load of fish pictures of the biggest ones are posted on the 16 species contest board and also on the wall of fame here is the list of my big ones a 39 inch King Mackeral a 52 inch Silky Shark a 30 inch Redfish a 28 inch Black drum a 22 inch Speckled trout and an 18 inch whiting I came home with 2 coolers packed full of fillets both of my freezers here are full now so we"ll be eating alot of fish for a while
[signature]
Great! that's alot of fish! Hey, how about you save me some and I'll come over and we could have a fish feast! (KIDDING) So........ do you go on a boat and catch your fish? Freshwater or Salt? When I go down the shore of course it's salt. (LOL) I am catching fish lately but not that big. Hopefully I can show you some fish from my camera. Got to get packing cause I am heading down in 1 hr. Later!
[signature]
The shark and King mackeral were from a boat the rest were wadeing in the surf in the Gulf of Mexico with Light tackle and a Live Shrimp for bait all were saltwater but I do fish fresh once in a while
[signature]