Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supply Pond revisited
Took the grandaughter back to supply pond in branford saturday. Rigged her up and then threw my line in. She proceeded to catch one sunnie on every cast. I finnally wised up and put my rod down, cracked a cold one and sat in the chair and took fish off the line and rebaited. I tried to explain to her that every day isn't like this when you fish, but I don't think she believed me. Going back today before I bring her home. This is going to be a tough act to follow if I take her somewhere else. Hope your weekend went as well. [url "javascript: addTag('Smile')"][Smile][/url]
[signature]
sounds like another good day with your granddaughter.no fishing for me this weekend,went to a family picnic at crockers marina,in new london.had a great time even when it started to rain.they had two old gents from mistic come down and made homemade clam chowder on a wood fire,also a kids fishind durby,crab races that was a good time to watch,a blind row boat race im still laughing about that,a caterer with good food,and a dj.we also had to large boats come in to get out of the storm.one was 86 feet,that was there when we got there.then a 200 foot boat come in.it was something to watch then turn it around in the marina.come to find out it was father and son,the father had the 200 footer.the name on the big boat was Perfect Prescription,we all thought it was a phizer boat,but he was from new york and owned a internet prescription service.i thought there was big boats in the marina untill that came in and dworfed all the boats and slips.
[signature]
Boy you guys really know how to throw a party. Nothing beats homemade clam chowder.Blind man row boat contest, what a great idea. We went back sunday, but the bite was off. She had to wait 4 mins. between fish. She called it after one hour.She's allready asking me to upgrade her rod and reel. Women start early now I guess. Good luck this weekend. The weather is going to be great. Bob and I have made our yearly reservation for Vermont sept. 16. Can't wait to tie into some smallies
[signature]
yea it was a great time.4MIN,PER FISH i wished i had that problem[Wink]we a plannind to go for some blues this weekend.i am waiting for cooler weather to go back to trout.it is a little cheaper.have a good time in VT.the reports i am seeing are great throughout the state.
[signature]