Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay
Hey all of you Willard fishermen, what is the water level like at Willard?<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Kent<br><br>
Hey Kent. I have never really noticed the water levels on Willard till I got my boat. But to me they don't look too bad. My depth finder rangers from 5 ft (by the Island) to about 25 ft. Sorry I couldnt give you a better answer<br><br>Yes, My boat is ugly. <font color=red><b>But its for fishin', not for fashion [Tongue]</font color=red></b>
How do the ramps look, Troy? Where have you been launching? Is the South Marina ramp deeper than the North Marina ramp? Is the trailer going off the end of the ramp while launching? Nothing like tweaking the axle on your trailer when you pull it back up on the ramp too fast after it's fallen off the end. Life can suck then....<br><br>
I always use the south marina ramp and havent had my trailer fall off the edge of the ramp yet. They are however doing construction in the south marina. The are laying concrete slabs between the ramps and looks like they are putting in lights also. I havent been to the north marina yet this year. However, I saw a guy in an F-550 launch about a 30 ft Bayliner with no problems from the South<br><br>Yes, My boat is ugly. <font color=red><b>But its for fishin', not for fashion [Tongue]</font color=red></b>
I have first hand experience with my trailer dropping off the end of the ramp. Last summer at Utah Lake I did $500 in damage to my trailer attempting to get my boat back out of the water. Yes, it can ruin a great day of fishing.<br><br>Kent<br><br>
The water level at the South Marina is still pretty good no worries yet. Don't be afraid.<br><br>
I understand that they are also adding fish cleaning stations at Willard!!!<br><br>Kent<br><br>