Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hittin" Jordanelle in the morning.
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Somehow ended up with a free morning Thursday. Me and TubeBabe are planning to hit Lake X from about daybreak to late morning. Probably launch around the PWC area at Hailstone. Maybe drive around to Rock Cliffs to check it out if the weather don't play nice.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We've hit that area 3 times now and got some good sized perch as well as lotsa smallies up to 16". We fish ultralight tackle and do not use the big baits for the larger smallies, so anything over 12" provides lots of enjoys.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Have been doing very well on both perch colors and purples...usually sweetened with a piece of perch meat, but sometimes with a small tube jig on a bait bug. Going to try tipping my jigs with some of that craft felt I used down in Arizona and see how they like it in Utah.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Anybody else wanna come play?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]I'd love to go, but I can't. Work beckons me, but I hope you knock 'em dead, TD!
[signature]
I'd like to make it also Pat but I'll be loading up for FG or Powell, (witch ever wins the coin toss when I start the pickup).

Good luck and show those Smallies who's boss!
[signature]
Oh man you don't know how bad I want to go! Unfortunately work and school always get in the way. I started fall semester today, and I haven't been fishing since JUNE!! AHHHHH!

Anyway, good luck. The Rock Cliff area is definitely beautiful, more scenic than the other side of Jordanelle. You should go check it out.
[signature]
Hope luck is on your side this morning @ the nelle. Be sure to post your report. I have a big big big weekend there of 3 days of fishing starting tomorrow and would like to see how you turn out.

For those of you weekenders who have a busy plate during the week, you are all more than welcome to come up to jordanelle this weekend and harass me at camp site #103 and I will gladly fatten you up with some burgers and hotdogs.

Meet N Greet! Wink
[signature]
can't wait to see that report. I'm planning on taking a trip up there soon.
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]Lookin' forward to that report, TD. Maybe I should get my tube out and hit Jordanelle Saturday a.m.!
[signature]
Great thanks. I will be out on my pontoon at about 4 am Saturday morning launching from the hailstone side. Should see me if you are up there. I have the wife posted at the site most of the day. Wink

Cant wait to read the report.
[signature]
4 am??? [url "javascript: addTag('crazy')"][crazy][/url] I thought I was nuts, LOL. Good Luck!
[signature]
[reply]4 am??? [url "javascript: addTag('crazy')"][crazy][/url] I thought I was nuts, LOL. Good Luck![/reply]

What can I say, I am a bit of a nut when it comes to fishing. I am quite anxious to witness the sunrise from the pontoon. Will be even better if I land something before sun-rise. Wink
[signature]
Hey Al, I am working saturday morning. Might head to lake x as well. Are you gonna be there?
[signature]
Kevin, I think I am. Still thinking it over but if I can get stuffed with free hotdogs and hamburgers it may be worth the trip [url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]. CBR I hope you have enough burgers and dogs cause if I and Kevin show up you definately won't, LOL. Did you mean your not working Saturday morning?
[signature]